• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary demands your respect, not your love

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
dz38RUR.png

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Here's a little snippet from Marc Staal after the game tonight.
“I was just standing there,” Staal said. “He skated, did his loop thing in the (neutral) zone, and I’m just holding my ice. I’m just standing there. He skated into my stick. I just didn’t move my stick. I could have, but I didn’t.”

He's talking about this:

dyEhoTC.gif

JSTw2sy.png

Pikma

Banned
Klingberg is tied in assists with Subban and Karlsson, but he has more goals than them.

YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY SO FUCKING GOOOOOOOOD

I'm definitely getting a Klingberg jersey early next year.

Enroth forever! And Pearson is hopefully getting back into shape finally, he hasn't been the same since that broken leg last season. Hopefully Kopitar is okay.

Pikma

Banned
McDavid is just pretending to be injured but in reality he's simply giving everyone else a head start, kinda like the Ducks did. What a nice kid, he's so nice, almost too nice.

Acid08

Banned
In a funk? Can't score goals? Goalie playing like shit? Call your good friends the San Jose Sharks! They'll get you back on track.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
BLOWJOBS WIN
BLOWJOBS ARE GREAT
EVERYONE GET A BLOWJOB

edit: top of the page? i'll take it

Quick

Banned
Bobo Mac playing Captain Obvious on Twitter about McDavid's injury.

@TSNBobMckenzie said:
No official word on McDavid injury until Wed a.m. but it's believed to be a fractured collarbone.

That said, extent of fracture(s) can vary widely so too early to say what timeline will be.

Patrick Kane, for example, suffered fractured clavicle, underwent surgery last Feb. 25, had 12 week prognosis but was back in about 7 weeks.

Each case can vary depending on extent of fracture(s) and any additional injury in the area.

Top Bottom