• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary demands your respect, not your love

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'm just waiting for the interview with Messier to discuss the McDavid injury because why not

tumblr_nqw67mXAsa1u9o7gzo1_400.gif

Cake Boss

Banned
I lasted 7.5 minutes of the ESPN documentary on TSN called the The Butterfly Child.

jesus christ this shit is painful to watch.

The fuck? Gino Reda is now talking to some Canadian doctor talking about Mcjesus's injury. Jesus christ TSN.

"McDavid's insane hospital room demands! A 12-pack of 500mL Aquafina, a red Beats Pill speaker, a 60" Samsung Smart TV, and a PS4. Cameras aren't allowed in the hospital, but we got a grainy (portrait) video of his handlers wheeling the TV into the elevator"

"McDavid shopping at Costco! Are the Oilers providing him enough? Should he really be eating poutine and hot dogs while healing? We talk to a nutritionist."

"We go through McDavid's garbage to gain insight into his recovery."

Quick

Banned
"McDavid's insane hospital room demands! A 12-pack of 500mL Aquafina, a red Beats Pill speaker, a 60" Samsung Smart TV, and a PS4. Cameras aren't allowed in the hospital, but we got a grainy (portrait) video of his handlers wheeling the TV into the elevator"

"McDavid shopping at Costco! Are the Oilers providing him enough? Should he really be eating poutine and hot dogs while healing? We talk to a nutritionist."

"We go through McDavid's garbage to gain insight into his recovery."

"An exclusive inside McDavid's plumbing. What his poop is telling us about his recovery and more!"

fallout

The Leafs have been in control for most of the period. It's pretty surprising that the Jets still have the lead at this point.

Top Bottom