• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary demands your respect, not your love

To all Oiler fans I offer this:

tumblr_mmcswqvATN1sp5mf4o1_500.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
This Semin shit is ridiculous. Bergevin must be tired of getting players that Therrien refuses to play. There's no way Semin should be sitting for a guy like Flynn. We need a top 6 scoring winger, McCarron isn't that guy.

I haven't watched Always Sunny in Philadelphia in a long time so I don't understand the reference. But a hard boiled egg is delicious!

damn you need to. It is from season 7 when they try to get Frank to stop marrying a whore.

I fucking love that show. Most of my gifs if you haven't noticed are from that, 30 Rock, Bob's Burgers and Arrested Development.

Stasis

I think we're going to call up Big Mac. Probably put Semin on Waivers in a few weeks or months. I'm dissappointed this didn't work out. It seems Therrien tried to do something with him and he didn't cooperate.

At least he's only worth 1.1 million no biggie.

We should be calling up some rookies

Look, I get that McCarron is an inch taller than McIlrath but we've been calling him Big Mac for years I tell you, years! (Srsly tho) They need to fight. Winner is then the rightful Big Mac. Mac Truck is also taken.

And Hank lookin' great in October is fantastic. Some Quebecers at the store almost saw my phone when I was checking the pic. I hid that shit quick. I'm likely to get mobbed for daring to show a stat that has Hank better than Price. It'll change soon enough, obviously, but I'd be dead and there'd be calls to the NHL, threats to sue, and it'd make the front page of LaPresse. Shit is cray over here. Alucard understands. Price best goalie of all time. Even when he wasn't in the league he was the best.

Pikma

Banned
There's some ugly shit going down here in SD, something about a stupid shooter/sniper in an apartment building In fucking downtown San Diego. WTF

Clydefrog

I remember one time at a company offsite, a coworker got super drunk. We were at the bar of a nice hotel. The guy stole a wheelchair and pretended to have broken his legs to hit on / get sympathy from the women at the bar. He thought it was hilarious but then another employee threw him off the wheelchair and then they got in a fight. It was like something straight out of Its Always Sunny.

I remember one time at a company offsite, a coworker got super drunk. We were at the bar of a nice hotel. The guy stole a wheelchair and pretended to have broken his legs to hit on / get sympathy from the women at the bar. He thought it was hilarious but then another employee threw him off the wheelchair and then they got in a fight. It was like something straight out of Its Always Sunny.

That is quite accurate.

http://giant.gfycat.com/AlertConcernedArkshell.gif

my all time favorite Dennis. I love how psychotic he is now haha

edit: sorry if this gif destroys your browser. I didn't mean it just like McDavid

Quick

Banned
That is quite accurate.

http://giant.gfycat.com/AlertConcernedArkshell.gif[IMG]

my all time favorite Dennis. I love how psychotic he is now haha

edit: sorry if this gif destroys your browser. I didn't mean it just like McDavid[/QUOTE]

Bless my work internet for handling that gif. :lol

Bless the hi-res GIF Reddit.

yeah sorry again about that gif. it is doing work on my browser as well but too good not too share lol

edit: does that help? I quoted the gif instead now.

it didn't help mine... fuck lol

Should I just link it boys and well are there any ladies here?

Samyy

So basically the last month of work I have been doing absolutely nothing despite bugging people for work. At first it was kinda nice (being paid to do nothing!) but now I kinda feel pretty damn useless :/
And they kept stressing how important utilization was! This is stupid. This day actually felt like it went on forever.

Quick

Banned
yeah sorry again about that gif. it is doing work on my browser as well but too good not too share lol

edit: does that help? I quoted the gif instead now.

it didn't help mine... fuck lol

Should I just link it boys and well are there any ladies here?

Yeah, just link it. lol

Shadowkat is a lady. And there's a lady Flyers fan somewhere I think.

okay I got it fixed but everyone should watch that since it is literally from season 10 of IASIP.

Sorry for destroying the browsers of NHLgaf

Yeah, just link it. lol

Shadowkat is a lady. And there's a lady Flyers fan somewhere I think.

I always think Jello is a lady but I think Jello is guy. Jello please let me know lol

But but, I threw in future considerations...

That's the sucky thing about where the Jackets are at. They don't need a bottom 3 defenseman(arguably their entire defense is bottom 3 right now), they don't need prospects(Heatherington, Carlsson, Palliotta, Werenski), they need a top pairing D or a borderline top pairing D. They have all the bargaining chips in the world right now(all kinds of forwards, centers, prospects), but nobody in their right mind is looking to part with that kind of defenseman....Don Sweeney :smh

I can't believe no Leafs fan mentioned Phaneuf. I guess he's that untradeable.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
okay I got it fixed but everyone should watch that since it is literally from season 10 of IASIP.

Sorry for destroying the browsers of NHLgaf

I always think Jello is a lady but I think Jello is guy. Jello please let me know lol

lol
Yes, I am a guy.

All animu avatars are women. It is known.

Well, it's not really animu. My avatar is from vidya, but in that style.

Quick

Banned
So basically the last month of work I have been doing absolutely nothing despite bugging people for work. At first it was kinda nice (being paid to do nothing!) but now I kinda feel pretty damn useless :/
And they kept stressing how important utilization was! This is stupid. This day actually felt like it went on forever.

I'm in this weird bubble where I have work to do, but work sometimes dries up and I can just sit around on GAF.

I'd rather not reveal details about my job, but part of it involves speaking with clients (if absolutely needed). One of my co-workers is in charge of speaking to them directly, and I'm basically backup. What I would say to clients would be firm, which I'd usually tell him to say. Anyway, my co-worker has really been pushing "absolutely necessary" to its limit lately. He's making me speak on his behalf with regards to almost everything, and as a result, some clients are beginning to think I'm the one to speak to instead of him - sorry for the vagueness.

I think he's setting me up as the guy to blame when shit happens. Not that he's doing so maliciously, but he's deflecting any potential issues to me, and it's frustrating me to no end. I'm about ready to speak to my bosses about it, because I shouldn't have to be interacting with clients at the level that I have been.

On the other end, my bosses are continuously changing their minds on work process, and it's driving me crazy. One minute, I need to do paperwork a certain way, and the next minute, it's all suddenly wrong and I need to do it another way. This is pretty typical of office work, but it just seems too much.

And now I'm here on GAF. :lol :lol :lol

calder

It'll be interesting to see how the Jets play after Sunday. I won't be home to watch it, but they better not sleep walk through another game, especially against a team that they should control the play against.

Syrinx

Even as a Canes fan who wanted them to bite the bullet and get Semin out, I didn't see it going this rough with him and Montreal, at least not so soon.

Curufinwe

I have really slow periods at my work at well and it's far from ideal. Some of my co workers do as well and they openly sit there and play Facebook games. I just stick with browsing GAF and hockey forums, but it can be kind of draining, lol.

Red_Man

Should be interesting to see what happens to Dutch Gretzky, he's a UFA next season and is on pace to have a Belesky like year this year. Bergevin won't overpay him, but this will probably be his best chance to hit the pay day. Hopefully he sticks around, he's a perfect bottom 6 guy.

Even as a Canes fan who wanted them to bite the bullet and get Semin out, I didn't see it going this rough with him and Montreal, at least not so soon.
Therrien is probably the worst coach in the league for him, this was inevitable.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Should be interesting to see what happens to Dutch Gretzky, he's a UFA next season and is on pace to have a Belesky like year this year. Bergevin won't overpay him, but this will probably be his best chance to hit the pay day. Hopefully he sticks around, he's a perfect bottom 6 guy.

Therrien is probably the worst coach in the league for him, this was inevitable.

Some idiot is going to give him $4 million probably.

I hope we keep him for a long time. He's a very underrated bottom six guy. He's one of those guys that I wanna see hoist the cup. Dutch Gretzky is life.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Clarkson is on the IR again?! loooool

I mean, that sucks for him...
I feel bad for him. Nobody blames him for signing that contract, just Nonuts for giving it to him.

He had a no movement clause and certainly didn't have to agree to that trade.

So, I do hope he recovers and gives some fair value to this deal.

Red_Man

Going to see the Habs play the Flyers in February, got seats 20 rows behind the Habs bench. Pretty excited to see Giroux and Voracheck play live.

to be fair, by that logic so do 13 others, including

Boone Jenner
Mats Zuccarello
Kyle Turris
Tyler Toffoli (who's second in goals scored? whoa)
It's Dale Weise

Top Bottom