• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary demands your respect, not your love

L0NES8d_zps0mc3yoff.gif

feLPnI0.gif

9wbxhhW.gif

S2iOlIk.gif

cYa0ObZ.gif

tumblr_nt6rqtBJMq1u3g7u0o2_500_zpsvpkslset.gif

We're coming for you .500 record!

Stasis

Man, Ducks gaf is best gaf. I should have been a Ducks fan.

I'm pulling for your .500, guys. Sending positive energies your way.

Meta and RedRum is cool ppls too. <3

LOL

Who's 21 on the Leafs? Because.... You cant play that much more passively. He sees the guy coming and just goes "nah, not today" and slowly looks around

That stud JVR. Prolly wishes he could join his brother right about now. Or maybe follow The Kess&#8482;. Were they close, or was it always Bozak only Bozak just Bozak?

Sanjuro

Today is one of those days I kick myself for not having a passport, and hate that they don't just let you into Canada anymore.

kingslunk

Finally beat MGSV guys.

So good.

Also still can't believe the Stars are 2nd in the league. Team is playing solid hockey.

Also fuck the ducks.

Alucard

Banned
Finished Daredevil season 1 last night. Absolutely fantastic show. The final episode shifted tonally a liiiittle bit at the end, but wow, best show I've seen in years.

You're next on the list, Coyotes!

cJncIRd_zpszlibp3oa.gif

AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

The Coyote-Duck bond is strong. Cannot be destroyed. If the Ducks win, it's fine. Like being beaten by your brother at Battleship.

But if the Ducks do win, be careful. Like a thwarted brother, the coyotes have ways of giving you pink eye. It won't be pleasant.

But it's all good! Game on!

Calamari41

41 > 38
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Sharts tomorrow, no?

The Coyote-Duck bond is strong. Cannot be destroyed. If the Ducks win, it's fine. Like being beaten by your brother at Battleship.

But if the Ducks do win, be careful. Like a thwarted brother, the coyotes have ways of giving you pink eye. It won't be pleasant.

But it's all good! Game on!

We do indeed play the Sharks next, but the Coyotes are next on the standings list is what I meant.

Your time will come next next game, Queso!

trifelife

Canucks playing at 10AM PT? Gotta love NHL scheduling

also lol worst coast

The east coast? Yeah it's the lesser of the two, but cheer up there's a freezing winter to look forward to. ;-)

Baertschi/Horvat/Hansen reunited and looking legit. See, Willie? See???

zroid

Banned
Gonna need Eichel and McDavid to lend Kadri their energy so he can score goals again.

http://thedaoofdragonball.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/goku-super-spirit-bomb.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Kadri is 7th in the league in individual scoring chances, and 3rd in the league in shots on goal.

HelpFrog.gif

[spoiler]interestingly Kessel is 8th in individual scoring chances and JVR is 13th.[/spoiler]

Top Bottom