• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary demands your respect, not your love

CTK9hYrWsAA5ulC.jpg

Stasis

Not a terrible first period, I just wish the Avs had more possession of the puck. Rangers will score tonight, can't let them sit in our zone all the time.

I dunno man, spending tons of time in the opposition zone vs. a backup is usually a recipe for us being shut out, lol.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
If it was any other coach than Babcock in Toronto right now, the hysteria coming from the media would be crazy

Stasis

Believe it or not, this is the one major area where we miss Nash: the PK.

Srsly. It's why I don't as much mind his slow ass start. He's so valuable everywhere else.

Also, this game is now officially the Rangers vs. Nathan. Man on a mission up in there.

Stasis

Someone posted on HFB:

The Devil came to Hank when he was a kid and said to him "I'll make you the perfect goaltender, but in return, you'll be the worst puck-handler in the world."

Hank was like "K"

Yep. Sounds about right.

I wanna compare him to my cat. When she wants to jump somewhere somewhat high and can't quite see if there's something on top of it or not... there's this awkward pause and 80% of the time it results in a disaster of some sort. That's Henke playing the puck.

Quick

Banned
If it was any other coach than Babcock in Toronto right now, the hysteria coming from the media would be crazy

My reaction when anytime people talk to me about the Leafs, and the conversation shifts to "why not trade for [insert superstar]? Leafs got assets right?"

6mSMb1q.gif

Stasis

Awww, Kreids. Don't play that game. Walk away!

Not the right time to answer =/

Just skate by Big Mac and whisper: "Duchene" and wait for the magic. No PK, nice hit instead!

Stasis

I kinda wanna watch Ducks/BJ's too.

The team that can't score vs. the team that can't not get scored on.

Something's gotta give.

Now win a face off and hit Kreider on a jack in the box.

EDIT: Well, thew important thing is you guys tried.

Yeah you called that, haha.

Quick

Banned
I kinda wanna watch Ducks/BJ's too.

The team that can't score vs. the team that can't not get scored on.

Something's gotta give.

Because of the forces at play, the league would just shut down for that day and the game is recorded as nil.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Lindberg crushed Tanguay in the corner there. Not really sure what about it is a penalty, though.

EDIT: Tripping? Buh?

Stasis

Moore getting us another PP. This one very deserved, though. You go girl!

Can we get another PPG? I'll rush out and play the lotto.

edit: nm. sigh.

Top Bottom