• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary demands your respect, not your love

This squad now looks like the Ducks of old... Only took Fowler to team up with Bieksa to clean up his mess (which Lindholm sucked at) and the 19 - 15 - 10 line to be back together.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Never seen a ref put his arm up, then down, then up again, then down, and then finally up again before finally making a high stick call before.

Stasis

Big Mac out there on the PK at the end of the third with a 1 goal lead?

And he did well.

AV's giving him some real chances now.

Chris R

Keep sending 5 people to crash the net, not like resetting to be onside when the puck slips out takes time or anything.

somehow we keep winning. such an unimpressive 6 game win streak, but Ill take it. If our offense gets their shit together we could actually compete this season

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
For those of you keeping track at home, the Rangers are now 157-1-9 in their last 167 games where they led after two periods.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Here's another fun stat: the Rangers are 6-0-0 in games in which Oscar Lindberg scores a goal.

And one more:
New York Rangers ‏@NYRangers 3m 3 minutes ago
Lundqvist has been named one of the game’s Three Stars in 7 consecutive games in which he has played for the first time since 11-12 season.

Pikma

Banned
DUUUUUUCKS

AWeYSE0qgpk76.gif

Alucard

Banned
Kessssseeeelllll.

Pens win. Yay. They've somehow won 9 of 10. Feels weird with how unspectacularly they've been playing.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Boy was I steamed up in the stands when that second Lumbus goal went in after the no-call. I was getting ready to cyber bully Foggy all night if they had managed to tie it after that.

We won a game.

It definitely felt like a complete game for the first time in a while. The Ducks of Old* are back!

*five months ago

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Apparently Tom Kostopoulus is playing in the AHL and fighting our rookies now.

The more you know.

Top Bottom