• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary demands your respect, not your love

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
yeup

Is Weber, Biega and Higgins REALLY our second 3-team unit?

0-5 in OT, we're so bad at this stuff lol

Pikma

Banned
dWm5HKuKjZTO.gif

Santa = Smelly

I want to believe that Edmonton will be able to beat Chicago tonight.

I also want to believe that the Oilers won't be shit at some point.

zroid

Banned
I only Lou were our GM when teams were courting Panarin. I'm sure he would've offered him some "special incentives" to come to Toronto.

iLLmAtlc

so apparently fallout 4 framerate is really bad on PS4? (gamng side)

i dunno if i can handle that. MGSV really spoiled me with the super fast loads and 60 fps lock. =/

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

i dunno if i can handle that. MGSV really spoiled me with the super fast loads and 60 fps lock. =/

yeah I saw the vid, it sinks to like 10fps when scoping

bethesda playstation launch game, classic

Seems the Xbox has framerate drops, but only close to load zones. Glad I got it on PC regardless, to me it's the only way to play those games, mods are so big.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Ditch gamebryo plz betashed. It's bizarre how it performs worse indoors than out but BGS has that commitment to reach ever greater heights of janky bullshit. It'll still win GOTY though cuz they have millions of apologists.

Ditch gamebryo plz betashed. It's bizarre how it performs worse indoors than out but BGS has that commitment to reach ever greater heights of janky bullshit. It'll still win GOTY though cuz they have millions of apologists.

I think GOTY is in a dead heated race with 6 games

The Witcher 3
MGSV
Life is Strange
Rocket League
Bloodborne
Fallout 4

The Dark Horse of this GOTY race: Undertale because that game is awesome. I love the concept of it and it made me feel like this was a lost Earthbound game that Nintendo never published

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Oh I agree it's a much wider field than normal but fallout will still be new in ppl's eyes and bethesda seems immune to criticism from game journalists. I hope I'm wrong. Hope they actually fix it too this time.

iLLmAtlc

yeah this is pretty ridic. i mean i gave them a pass for skyrim because the map size and content were pretty unparallelled. but this gen we got some great running open world games already like MGSV and batman, so it can be done. it doesn't help that fallout looks last gen.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
LiS is still holding top spot for me. Still working through Witcher though and I'm not sure if I'll get to Fallout and Tomb Raider soon.

Pikma

Banned

The Witcher 3
MGSV
Life is Strange
Rocket League
Bloodborne
Fallout 4

The Dark Horse of this GOTY race: Undertale because that game is awesome. I love the concept of it and it made me feel like this was a lost Earthbound game that Nintendo never published
I'd add Splatoon, but yeah, Life is Strange will be my GOTY no matter what

The zombies mode in BO3 is absolutely insane.

I just saw a tutorial on how to unlock the pack a punch machine. The amount of shit you have to do...unreal.

A speed run was 15 minutes. You used to be able to take your time to unlock that shit and still get it done before 15 minutes.

Ridiculous.

The Witcher 3
MGSV
Life is Strange
Rocket League
Bloodborne
Fallout 4

Bloodborne easily for me. MGSV is up there but the 2nd chapter put me off a bit.

From the F4 thread:
Es2wr7a.png

Top Bottom