• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary demands your respect, not your love

aidan

Hugo Award Winning Author and Editor
Jesus. Tatcher Demko, a Canucks goalie prospect, just posted his third straight shutout with Boston College, and his sixth shutout in seven games. Guy can play.

zroid

Banned
This photo is great

CTUV3pJWUAA-vVS.png

Syl Apps, Syl Apps Jr., Syl Apps III, and Syl Apps IV!

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Yo, what website do yall use to compare flight prices? I'm flying from Chicago to Dallas, so within the US. Kayak? Priceline?
No joke, Google flights. My friend told me about it a few months ago and it's awesome. It's fast and shows a complete calendar with prices for each day.

Jordie Benn should be banned from attempting to toss the puck anywhere near the net.

Different sites have different deals with different carriers. So there is variation.
Not sites like Google Flights or Kayak or Hipmunk. They just pull from Priceline and airline sites

Likewise the discounts if they are there are usually credit or something associated with the flight site. I.e.: extra pts on your Priceline account or something.

zroid

Banned
Useful chart here.

Shows each team's current Sv% and Sh% for the season, and also marks the max and min values for the full 2014-15 season.

CTTH5RHWwAA5loN.jpg

of interest is Detroit who have a low-ish Goals/Game rate despite above average Sh%. That's not good.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I just turned on the stream and we're already ahead? wut? We're playing some team I've never heard of, I think they're called the Devils?

Higgy's semi-annual syphilys has given him superpowers this time

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
welp shorthanded

welppppppp

so much for having one of the best penalty kills

DAMNIT EDLER AND YOUR DROP PASSES TO NOWHERE

Pikma

Banned
I just turned on the stream and we're already ahead? wut? We're playing some team I've never heard of, I think they're called the Devils?

Higgy's semi-annual syphilys has given him superpowers this time
Were you saying?

Woooooo Devils!!!

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Ummm, that's charging, right? Hemsky kinda hopped up a bit and smashed Ericsson's head into the glass enough to bleed. Annnnd E gets the penalty, haha. Oh well. Kind of a make up call for the missed penalty on E.

Follow up question (I do not fly a lot) - Any airlines to avoid? Is Spirit shitty? I'm just crashing my buddys place in Dallas, I'm going to bring maybe just a backpack, maybe a small suitcase thing as well (probably not), so I shouldn't have to worry about bags and shit, it should all be carry on

Top Bottom