• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary demands your respect, not your love

Wait how did that happen? Hope that goes well for you!

Edit: oh nvm!

A ton of time to introspect. I got my shit together with therapy and she's noticed a change. She's gained a lot of perspective and is ready to start tackling her myriad of problems as well. All things related to why we broke up. We were together for 5 years up until that point and things were going really well till the end there.

A ton of time to introspect. I got my shit together with therapy and she's noticed a change. She's gained a lot of perspective and is ready to start tackling her myriad of problems as well. All things related to why we broke up. We were together for 5 years up until that point and things were going really well till the end there.

Ok awesome! That is good to hear. Good luck!

(ignore my question since this answers it)

Calamari41

41 > 38
QUESO

Axe%20Murder_zpsfbh71qq9.gif

Lube up.

Spicy queso and calamari go fine together

I like how confident Calamari is in the Ducks. I still remember Duclair having his way with Anaheim and scoring a hat trick

Calamari41

41 > 38
Quick if you could possibly resize that Montreal Coyotes logo that imbask posted this morning, then I think that would allow for a good amount of choice for Cheese to pick from once his bad team loses at hockey tonight.

Pikma

Banned
Man, the fact that you actually looked for therapy says a lot about your long term commitment (I'd never do that for anyone, I guess that's why I'm single :lol) so she better appreciate it! Hope both can find that so damn important middle ground for relationships where both of you feel satisfied with each other's effort.

QUESO

Axe%20Murder_zpsfbh71qq9.gif

Lube up.

Well I'm drinking beers and watching the fox sports west pre game. Does that count?

Damn.... This is Fowlers 6th season?!? Christ, remember seeing him get drafted at Staples. Dude is 24. He's made better life decisions than the rest of us.

Doaner in the igloo sweater? Ice cold!

Man, the fact that you actually looked for therapy says a lot about your long term commitment (I'd never do that for anyone, I guess that's why I'm single :lol) so she better appreciate it! Hope both can find that so damn important middle ground for relationships where both of you feel satisfied with each other's effort.

It wasn't even for her man. Following that break up I realized I had a serious problem standing in the way of my life. I pretty quickly identified as an ACoA and found a therapist to help. Pretty sure she's the best therapist in the fucking world because it hasn't been very long and I'm a different person.

I live less than 8 miles away from Honda Center. Literally just down Katella. Would take 30-45 minutes to get there and park. Probably far away then I would need to still walk to the arena.

If it was the Nordiques I would make the trip

Everybody is stuck on the freeway right about now

Not everybody gets to play in a small French village

I looked it up on google maps and the Pond is only a couple centre metres or whatever (lol metric system) from Los Angeles so the rink should be filled cuz people drive 5 minutes to the rink in Vancouver.

I see we have the flail around and look like we don't know what to do Coyotes on the ice tonight.

Edit: fucking LOL on the gif. Keeeeeeerist. Using them Ajax sticks out there tonight.

Double edit: Welllllllllllp!!! Guess it's time to start getting serious about getting drunk.

Pikma

Banned
It wasn't even for her man. Following that break up I realized I had a serious problem standing in the way of my life. I pretty quickly identified as an ACoA and found a therapist to help.
Well, that's even better. You make me proud!
I know I have some shit I have to deal with myself but, to be honest with you, I have not identified said shit yet so to hear you've made such big steps in so little time inspires me

Pretty sure she's the best therapist in the fucking world because it hasn't been very long and I'm a different person.
So you stopped being an Avs fan? Because if so, she must be a fucking miracle maker!

Pikma

Banned
This 2015-2016 Anaheim Ducks team scares me, such a relentless ass destroyer machine. I'm pretty sure I'll shitpiss my pants the next time we have to play against them.

Top Bottom