• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary demands your respect, not your love

imBask

Banned
sGviz0t.png

The coyotes are getting outworked, outhit and out thought. This is an embarrassing display of hockey incompetence. And if the Ducks announcing team calls them the "desert dogs" one more god dammed time I'm going to need a new TV.

Yawnier

Banned
This 2015-2016 Anaheim Ducks team scares me, such a relentless ass destroyer machine. I'm pretty sure I'll shitpiss my pants the next time we have to play against them.
They are the team of our generation. The greatest hockey team since the 1992-1993 Maple Leafs.

Just got done watching Lidstrom's HoF speech and its amazing how many members of the 2002 red wings are now in the hall of Fame was truly a special red wings team that year.

hao chi

Really glad to see Duclair get back on the scoreboard. I wouldn't mind if he becomes a Ducks killer for us.

Also a nice play by OEL to get the puck to him.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Gonna need to have had those two insurance goals. This is a generational team we're sharing the ice with tonight. Brings tears to my eyes.

Calamari41

41 > 38
I can't believe Jesus Andersen just made that save

Edit: well, not that one. Coyotes are playing like a completely different team all of a sudden. It's like they're on a constant power play

Pikma

Banned
This 2015-2016 Arizona AROOOOs team scares me, such a relentless ass destroyer machine. I'm pretty sure I'll shitpiss my pants the next time we have to play against them.

Top Bottom