• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary demands your respect, not your love

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
It would be sick if Bergevin was the guy pushing to trade for Marleau, although I have no idea what the Sharks would want for him.

imBask

Banned
I5imCsA.png

:lol

imBask

Banned
man I don't know about Marleau... Sharks players are all marked with an asterisk for me, I don't know what to think of him

The hell is going on with both Florida teams?

Barkov's broken hand.

Some injuries (Jagr, Barkov, Bolland) really upended the 5v5 matchups. Just a really rough funk to. SH% went from above average to terrible at the same time. Hopefully this is the worst part of the season.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Jagr is injured? Did too many 18 year olds suck out his life essence or what?

Tampa has a scoring problem. The triplets aren't doing as well as last year (which took a lot of pressure off Stamkos' line) and now Palat is out for 3-5 weeks. Drouin also missed a few games.

Florida looks to also have an issue with scoring goals. It's a shame, since Luongo has started surprisingly well (.931 SV%).

Actually, looking at NHL.com, it's goalies' paradise again. Luongo's SV% is only tenth-best (Lundqvist, Neuvirth, and Allen have .945), and 7 goalies have a GAA under 2.00 (league average is 2.48). And this is with 3-on-3 OT which should be increasing the number of goals scored past regulation.

Lindback in goal tonight, Calamari. Shane Doan playing in his 1,408th NHL game.

COINCIDENCE?

GOAT troll.

Only good thing I've ever seen from someone wearing Leafs gear. Backwards hat too. And is that self gloss jersey name on the back?

That young lady has made poor life decisions.

Curufinwe

Tampa has a scoring problem. The triplets aren't doing as well as last year (which took a lot of pressure of Stamkos' line) and now Palat is out for 3-5 weeks. Drouin also missed a few games.

Florida looks to also have an issue with scoring goals. It's a shame, since Luongo has started surprisingly well (.931 SV%).

Actually, looking at NHL.com, it's goalies' paradise again. Luongo's SV% is only tenth-best (Lundqvist, Neuvirth, and Allen have .945), and 7 goalies have a GAA under 2.00 (league average is 2.48). And this is with 3-on-3 OT which should be increasing the number of goals scored past regulation.

The league has a scoring problem.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The triplets had ridiculous shooting percentages last season, it's not surprising they've come back down to earth

zroid

Banned
I think that random good stretch Lindback had in Buffalo last season might have saved his career

he really doesn't have any business being in the NHL anymore :lol

Oh man it is Queso vs Ducksgaf tonight.

But c'mon NHL only one game on monday sucks

They wanted everyone to watch the HHOF ceremonies, so they just let the two most irrelevant teams face each other today since nobody would notice
kappa

Top Bottom