• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary demands your respect, not your love

Yawnier

Banned
this-is-fine-meme-500x272c.jpg

I know, I'm fucked.

Also -- yay Rielly! Wait, oh no... the tank!!!!

Foggy

Blue Jackets fans are insufferable right now. It was a bad loss, but jeez. And then I come back here and some of you yahoos with good teams think the sky is falling.

Pikma

Banned
Benn was only one who seemed to be trying at the end
Ruff needs to do something to shake this fucking defense, give Oleksiak and Nemeth another chance, and if that doesn't work call up one of our many NHL-ready defensemen waiting for a chance.

We can't keep allowing 3+ goals per game and still expect to come back almost every damn time. This shit looked like last year's team, it was fucking frightening to watch

Well I went on a date tonight instead of watching the Flyers which was the right choice instead of last time I blew off my date (different girl)

Don't even care to watch highlights too happy right now

kingslunk

Ruff needs to do something to shake this fucking defense, give Oleksiak and Nemeth another chance, and if that doesn't work call up one of our many NHL-ready defensemen waiting for a chance.

We can't keep allowing 3+ goals per game and still expect to come back almost every damn time. This shit looked like last year's team, it was fucking frightening to watch

Jordie is so mindless. Goose freezes under any pressure. Oduya was looking slow/tired in the third.

Demers and klinger are playing good.

Top Bottom