• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2016 |OT| #MakeOilersGreatAgain.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
360f792437f14e87b64e501850006273.png

fuuuuuck
I'm pretty sure this is what Markov dealt with twice, and he was out for a while.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
No idea how Ghostbear has played so far this season, but I do agree having players, especially young ones watch from above can definitely help maintain a sense of perspective. Missing one or two games isn't going to hinder development.

Erdrick

No idea how Ghostbear has played so far this season, but I do agree having players, especially young ones watch from above can definitely help maintain a sense of perspective. Missing one or two games isn't going to hinder development.

Yeah, we sat Kyle Connor a game and his play improved after that. Unfortunately, he's injured right now, but sometimes sitting out is not a bad thing for the younger members.

Curufinwe

In theory it's fine, but when the coach plays an Oilers-reject like Chris VandeVelde every single fucking game it's an unbearably bad decision.

And he's being replaced by Schultz or MacDonald.

There's certainly some Avalanche players who should be sitting in the press box more often.

Pikma

Banned
Today is a very important day for one of my favorite persons in the world

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARI LEHTONEN 🎈🎈🎈🎂🎂🎂🎁🎁🎁🎁🎉🎉🎉🎉

My younger brother is skating between periods at the Wild/Bruins game tonight as a little kids scrimmage. I call him earlier to wish him good luck because I can't be there and I ask him if he has anything planned to show off to the crowd.

Him: "yeah. I'm going to hit everybody down to the ice. Everybody."
Me: (Laugh) "Even your own team?"
Him: "Duh."
Me: "But you aren't supposed to-."
Him: "It's called hockey. You hit people. I don't play soccer."

Then he says he has to get ready and hangs up. He's 9. Playing hockey the way Cherry would want.

My younger brother is skating between periods at the Wild/Bruins game tonight as a little kids scrimmage. I call him earlier to wish him good luck because I can't be there and I ask him if he has anything planned to show off to the crowd.

Then he says he has to get ready and hangs up. He's 9. Playing hockey the way Cherry would want.

Sounds like the Wild have their next Cooke.

ShaneB

I hope he gets benched for a skilled player. What a goon!

:')

Pikma

Banned

I can already see him in a Wild jersey in 2027, slashing the shit out of future Flames veteran captain Auston Matthews' hands

Top Bottom