• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2016 |OT| #MakeOilersGreatAgain.

Pikma

Banned
Guys what the fuck are these stupid pop up ads

CxcIsXFVQAA1eBX

And why is one half of the ad in spanish?

Stasis

Trying to plan a last minute surprise trip to see my mom and other family/friends in NYC/Philly for TG but the fucking Adirondacks.

Need to get our winter tires mounted in case it snows through that shit, which it apparently will. And of course every single place around here is booked solid now. Fuck me.

ONE YEAR I did that manually (at least with a decent car jack, like a lever, not the garbage that comes WITH the car) but it takes forever. I need to fix my compressor so bad. Between doing that manually and the 7 hour drive both ways in 3 days I'm kinda saying fuck it =/

edit: But all the good beer I could bring back!

2nd worst goal diff in the league and our star player is injured!!!! Woo!!!

@smack, u better mean carne asada fries... If y'all wanna meet in the bay I'll think about it ;lol

Cake Boss

Banned
M6i29AS.png

Come-on dawg, don't compare him to Hitler.

I expected this maybe after his 1st year, not 1 week.

Can't wait all my white American friends to come here and tell us brown folks not to worry.

Silexx

M6i29AS.png

Can't wait all my white American friends to come here and tell us brown folks not to worry.

To be fair, Hilter isn't the one who created the Japanese internment camps. ;)

If we get to that point, that's beyond protests. It's fight in the streets level shit.

To be fair, Hilter isn't the one who created the Japanese internment camps. ;)

Just like concentration camps weren't Hitler's idea!

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not even sure I understand the whole "Muslim immigrant registry" thing. They're (documented) immigrants. Aren't they already registered with the government?

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
@reporterchris

With Matthews and Bozak absent, the unsigned Brandon Prust is taking part in line rushes at #leafs skate.

hahahahaha FUCK

Solo

Cant we talk about Leafs bust Matthews having 33% of his points in his first game? He's played 15 more since then. Alternatively, if you remove his first NHL game, he's 2g 6a -8 in 15gp.

Nylander and Marner are better.

calder

Cant we talk about Leafs bust Matthews having 33% of his points in his first game? He's played 15 more since then. Alternatively, if you remove his first NHL game, he's 2g 6a -8 in 15gp.

At least the Leafs recognize this and, presumably, his not being at Leafs practice is because he's been sent down to the Marlies or back to Smellyland to get good.

Hopefully the Leafs send him with his equipment, unlike the Canucks, so he can actually play and shit.

PillarEN

I still don't understand how you can stick around a team for 2 months with no contract. Like do guys secretly come home and then chat on Xbox Live and make fun of the guy for sticking around for no pay and basically being Babcock's little bitch under the guise of being a hard working fellow?

Solo

At least the Leafs recognize this and, presumably, his not being at Leafs practice is because he's been sent down to the Marlies or back to Smellyland to get good.

Hopefully the Leafs send him with his equipment, unlike the Canucks, so he can actually play and shit.

hahaha this made me laugh too much

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Chris Kreider is back with the Rangers and will practice today. He's been medically cleared after a battery of cervical/spinal tests. 0_o

Reckheim

What a scrub, should of stayed in the swiss league where he belongs.

Solo

Stamkos can't stay healthy. Poor guy. Especially where he was off to a great start despite ZeroG telling us last season he was dust.

calder

Adam Kimelman
@NHLAdamK
Dave Hakstol explaining why Shayne Gostisbehere is being scratched tonight vs. Jets

CxejrdFXUAE2wtm.jpg:orig

Flyera plz sit a few more elite players to help their development tonight k thnx.

Top Bottom