• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2016 |OT| #MakeOilersGreatAgain.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
MAJOR TRADE ALERT

Anaheim is trading Michael Sgarbossa to Florida for Logan Shaw, per sources. Straight-up swap of forwards.

tumblr_inline_n5ravqkGaN1ro4hyr.gif

PillarEN

Murray just took some lumber from Malkin. In goes Flower. Probably just till the end of the period.

Edit: Lets in a goal. 3-0 Caps

Parch

Has Pittsburgh abandoned the HBK line? Last I saw Kessel was playing with Malkin. They had such good success and 3 line production at the end of last year and the playoffs with HBK so it's surprising they haven't continued with that combo.

i've read every nhl 17 review and ONLY 1 review talks about the goalie controls,

and infact almost all of them didnt even talk about the game's controls,

I'll never understand the Pens hate, they have Phil!

They were the first modern team to do the tank-for-success.

Of course people are going to hate them because they started trends and have been good ever since, while having the best player in the game for 10 years and for having a guy who for most of that span was just behind him as a top-5 guy.

I don't really care for them one way or another. But I will say that watching their first Crosby Stanley Cup run turned me from a casual to a hardcore hockey fan. So I might be a bit defensive of them.

Top Bottom