• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2016 |OT| #MakeOilersGreatAgain.

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Preds win!

sPLCX65.gif

hsKjedt.gif

zroid

Banned
apparently the leafs are tied in the standings with the oilers now

that's so weird, i was sure the oilers were going to win the pacific division and the leafs were going to finish bottom 5 in the league

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
BOW BEFORE YOUR LORD, SAMYY!!!!

To be honest, I'm glad for the win, but I didn't want Reimer to get destroyed. The team was VERY lax in in getting the offense in the third and there were quite a few sloppy plays. The Panthers are fantastic in the neutral zone and it was great seeing them go through it so easily and gain the offensive zone with speed and possession. The coverage was pretty good tonight though and Andersen came up when he needed to make the regular saves.

Quick

Banned
I'm sorry Dubbed. I jinxed the Reimer shutout.

But MARNERPOINTS! EXPRESSWAY! REALLY! BROWNNNNN! JVR! UNCLE LEO!

AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

tumblr_n3dyd5qIyq1rk4afvo1_250.gif

zroid

Banned
How has Dylan Strome been this season? Haven't heard much about him but not sure how much of that is just cause he's a Yote

Samyy

How has Dylan Strome been this season? Haven't heard much about him but not sure how much of that is just cause he's a Yote

Theres definitely been some "we should have picked Marner" sentiment from some Coyotes fans, he's been scratched a few times.

Yawnier

Banned
Oh shit Richardson leaving the ice on a stretcher

I was just reading on him, most of the coyotes fans on hfboards hate Tippett and use his usage of Strome so far. They either want to see Strome tried in between Domi and Duclair for a few games or to just send him back to junior. Apparently his skating is still an issue as well.

joedick

What I question more is why you're still on Windows 7.

I'm partly joking.

haha, I knew I shouldn't have put myself out there! I'm riding out an old laptop.

Back on topic: How much longer will the Sens go scoring one or two goals? It's like everyone disappears when they get a new contract.

Gwent is so good, just beat a guy 2 rounds to none who had a pretty well thought out deck. If people here are in the beta we should definitely play.

Avs suck per usual.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I've been one of the bigger Kane defenders here, and wanted him traded to the Habs, but his recent comments on the Sabres offense are ridiculous when he only has 1 point in 6 games, and makes it seem pretty obvious now why all his teammates in Winnipeg disliked him, and this isn't even including the off ice stuff he's dealt with. Seems like a tainted resource at this point, not sure how much you could even get for him.

Pikma

Banned
I've been one of the bigger Kane defenders here, and wanted him traded to the Habs, but his recent comments on the Sabres offense are ridiculous when he only has 1 point in 6 games, and makes it seem pretty obvious now why all his teammates in Winnipeg disliked him, and this isn't even including the off ice stuff he's dealt with. Seems like a tainted resource at this point, not sure how much you could even get for him.
Who the fuck cares about how many goals he scores, he's a shit human being and should have no place in a professional sports league

Stasis

Kanye is up there with Bieber for me. Except Kanye used to make music I enjoyed.

And I don't think Bieber is THAT dumb. Maybe he'll get there though!

Thank goodness for that awesome ATCQ album, dropped quickly and quietly with no dumb ass drama. Artists can still do that! I thought it was a hoax I'm so used to all the bullshit.

Solo

After 2 weeks of incessant ballwashing after his 4 goal game, TSN now doesn't even show or mention Matthews during their Leafs package. lolz

Top Bottom