• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2016 |OT| #MakeOilersGreatAgain.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Matthews and Nylander have 21 points between them

Hyman has 1 point, and it was on the first goal of the season.

How is he still on that line?

Matthews and Nylander have 21 points between them

Hyman has 1 point, and it was on the first goal of the season.

How is he still on that line?

I ask myself that as well. Put Marner on that wing or something. Maybe Brown. Hyman is a great player but should be somewhere else in the lineup.

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Preds win!

sPLCX65.gif

hsKjedt.gif

calder

Ahhh at least watching the fucking Indians shit away this 3-1 series lead has been fun. Can't wait to see how tense the crowd is for game 7 lol

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Some more Rangers fun facts:

1) The Rangers have outscored teams by a combined 19-5 in the second period this season.
2) 5 Rangers have at least 9 points on the season. They are: JT Miller (10), Jimmy Vesey, Chris Kreider, Mika Zibanejad, and Ryan McDonagh.
3) Kreider is in that above list despite only playing in 6 games.
4) Jimmy Vesey is now tied with Auston Matthews and Patrik Laine for the NHL lead among rookies in goals with 6. Are we going to have a media circus for his "zomg first meeting with Connor McDavid!" on Thursday? Somehow I doubt it.
5) Ryan McDonagh has registered assists in 8 straight games, the first Ranger to do that since Brian Leetch in 1996.
6) Derek Stepan has yet to score a goal this season, and nobody has really even noticed.
7) Dan Girardi has already matched his goal total for the entire 2015-16 season. Rick Nash is now one third of the way to his (career low) goal total from last season.
8) Henrik Lundqvist's shutout tonight is the 60th of his NHL career.

zroid

Banned
I ask myself that as well. Put Marner on that wing or something. Maybe Brown. Hyman is a great player but should be somewhere else in the lineup.

I would try Brown or maybe Sosh

that said, I do think Hyman is a positive influence on that line, despite the lack of offence. just maybe doesn't offer as much as someone with a little more vision/creativity.

Solo

McDavid - 0 points
Matthews - 0 points

TSN still talk about them for 30 minutes

TSN - 0 shame or dignity

imBask

Banned
Bought FHM 3 last night, looks pretty good so far

I tried to trade 2 dirtbags and a 1st for Ghostbear and Simmonds but the ghost got injured for 6 months. Avoided the bust, thank god

I tried to trade 2 dirtbags and a 1st for Ghostbear and Simmonds but the ghost got injured for 6 months. Avoided the bust, thank god

I'm still rocking FHM2. Leafs owners were too impatient for my rebuild strategy despite me landing the #1 and #2 overall picks and fired me after a season and three-quarters. New Jersey hired me and I gave them a 31pt improvement in my first year.

My best deal was Desharnais for Laine in Eastside Hockey Manager.

Laine scored 48 goals for me that simulation

imBask

Banned
I'm still rocking FHM2. Leafs owners were too impatient for my rebuild strategy despite me landing the #1 and #2 overall picks and fired me after a season and three-quarters. New Jersey hired me and I gave them a 31pt improvement in my first year.

this is my first FHM, I played a bit of EHM but it looks pretty similar

yyzjohn

Banned
McDavid bitching to the ref on the winning goal signifies that he's ready and able to take over Crosby's mantel.

Top Bottom