• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2016 |OT| #MakeOilersGreatAgain.

Chris R

Sakic was in on Subban?

When a player like Subban is on the market you pick up the phone. That's the joke here, we were never even remotely close to a trade. Kiszla wanted us to trade Duchene, Varlamov and Barrie last year. Trade all of the things for the best players around the league for reasons.

Kiszla is a hack, there are plenty of things to criticize the Avs about, but he still misses the mark. He thought we should have signed Ryan Miller to be competitive (this was when he went to Vancouver). Yeah...

Pikma

Banned
Does one of you guys with your dozen 3DS's have a spare charger? Mine somehow disappeared...

pick up a USB charge cord for a couple bucks online

"a couple bucks"? Last time I checked those were unnecessarily pricy.

no way. not sure where you're looking? just get it from one of the Chinese sellers on ebay or something.
zroid wants you to burn down your whole building with chinese crap

Like that time he wanted me to buy a Galaxy Note from him and he even wanted to include a couple of extra batteries

Yawnier

Banned
I bought one of those cheap chinese cables off ebay for charging my Vita and it hasn't burned down my house (yet)

Tanev, Dorsett, and Burrows are in. Stecher sent back to Utica.

Canucks are unbeaten with Dorsett in the lineup. Watch out Habs, we're coming for you.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
With the amount of talk coming from the Habs about how they learned from their first loss to Vancouver last season, you just know they're going to lose again tonight.

Quick

Banned
Goon: Last of the Enforcers is getting a Canadian release of March 17, 2017.

I really liked the first movie, so I'm looking forward to this.

Red_Man

Goon: Last of the Enforcers is getting a Canadian release of March 17, 2017.

I really liked the first movie, so I'm looking forward to this.
First one was hilarious, can't wait for this. Baruchel is a huge hockey fan and it shows in the first one.

This is the shit they need tbh, bringing Bednar to town was never going to solve all of our problems. Roy was the biggest piece of how fucking awful we became, but holding players actually accountable is important here and it's something Roy never did. He'd say shit to the media and then continue to give the same problematic lines the same amount of ice time. Bench them, I don't give a fuck if we're icing our entire farm team by the time the season is over. Half-assed play should not be rewarded with ice time, what's the worst that's going to happen? We lose games? That's already happening.

ywvpyRR.png

Habs Depth Chart. The numbers by each name are points they have total

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Does anyone here have a dashcam? After what happened Monday I want one. It would be saving me so much trouble and headache right now if I'd gotten one earlier but better late than never.

If you have one/know shit about it, what are some decent brands/models to look out for that won't set me back several hundred dollars? Which to avoid? Thanks.

imBask

Banned
so apparently today at training Weber started doing pushups whenever he missed a shot and Petry followed him, Beaulieu missed a couple of shots and skated away, Weber looked at him and pointed down or whatever and Beaulieu got down and did pushups

PK would've been too busy tweeting about his brand, amirite

so apparently today at training Weber started doing pushups whenever he missed a shot and Petry followed him, Beaulieu missed a couple of shots and skated away, Weber looked at him and pointed down or whatever and Beaulieu got down and did pushups

Drill Sargent Weber

Samyy

I hope this is a joke

Yawnier

Banned

Just give him the C already

Red_Man

We always joke about teams bringing in grit and character guys for leadership, but I don't think it can be understated the effect having Weber in the room has on the rest of the team.

r3n4ud

You ready for this CanucksGaf? Where you fuckers hiding at?!

Habs ran outta money for an anthem singer? Christ.

Top Bottom