• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2016 |OT| #MakeOilersGreatAgain.

I didn't read the fine print earlier.

Real Sports will put the Centennial patch on the jersey if you order them together. But it's $19.99 extra, of course.

I re-did my order and got a Marner Centennial jersey through them, with the patch. Using a discount, I got $20-25 off, and it came to $238. Expensive, but I figured I would because it's an event item.

I also saw that SportChek had the 2015-2016 Leafs jerseys on for $50 for Black Friday, and still does. And, with a 10% off code they'd be fifty flat. I've wanted the white one so I went to the store while I was out and looked at it.

The two XLs they had had some flaws and loose stitching, and I just didn't like how ratty they looked -- like they'd been hanging for a while. National Sports was the same price because of a 60 year old birthday sale, and those looked ratty too. Two were stained.

I didn't like the jersey as much in person as I did on TV. I loved it when they wore it last year. So I didn't buy it. The shopping addict in me wants to do so online, but I'm fighting it.

iLLmAtlc

Nash looks to be having a bounce back season. I say they will do everything to move him (retain salary, throw in younger player) to one of the teams on his list to keep the other guys.

MATTHEWS!!!

The drought is over. And ended up being the same as the ones Stamkos and Kane went through. (Here's hoping he's even nearly as good as those guys in the future.)

Also, fuck I hate watching the Devils. World's most boring sports team. With shitty jerseys to boot.

Vyse24

McDonagh gets a 5 minute major for something that should've been 2 minutes, and Crosby gets vice versa. The hell, refs?

Top Bottom