• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2016 |OT| #MakeOilersGreatAgain.

Hey nerds, I bought Megadimension Neptunia thinking it was that crazy Japanese rhythm game but it turns out it's just another jrpg.

What's the crazy Japanese rhythm game?
senran kagura bon apetit is the most ridiculous.
Persona 4 Dancing all night is my favorite
HAtsune Miku project diva games are probably the most popular for the actual rhythm game content, but im not a big fan of the games not having static hit boxes

Cake Boss

Banned
Cx-XapvUAAA16Iw.jpg

I still haven't opened my copy of Dancing All Night. I have the limited edition, but I never sell my games anyways so keeping it sealed isn't of any real benefit...

I still haven't opened my copy of Dancing All Night. I have the limited edition, but I never sell my games anyways so keeping it sealed isn't of any real benefit...
I really like the game, story was surprisingly fun and kanamin was actually a really good character, but the actual gameplay is possibly my favorite non-peripheral based rhythm games. I still have way more fun playing DDR, rock band, sound voltex, and other shit like it

megachao24

Unconfirmed Member
Gonna shut off the game and go get some food for turkey day tomorrow. I expect the Stars to lose anyway so no big deal in the end.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
:lol Rangers

I feel like Raanta should be their starter. He always looks solid when I see him
The Penguins have pretty much broken Hank at this point. He shouldn't play against them for a while.

Having said that, it's hard to really fault him for any of the goals scored on him tonight. The "worst" goal he gave up was a wicked shot off a 2-on-1 by Kessel.

The Neptunia games aren't very good. I'm assuming you bought it on sale?

Yeah... like $7.50 on the PSN sale. So it's not a big loss. Was just hoping for some really crazy Japanese music game stuff.

senran kagura bon apetit is the most ridiculous.
Persona 4 Dancing all night is my favorite
HAtsune Miku project diva games are probably the most popular for the actual rhythm game content, but im not a big fan of the games not having static hit boxes

Nice! Thanks. I'm going to check out bon apetit!

EDIT: What the whaaaa? "Bouncy and busty?" And lolvita. Yeah, that's... nah man. Just nah. Thanks. But nah.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I expected this shit after we went up 3 goals.

Oh well, I'm hoping this busts Matthews out of his slump and the media can shut the fuck up about his drought.

Top Bottom