• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2016 |OT| #MakeOilersGreatAgain.

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Thanks for playing, Stars.
EioVIs3.gif

Man, that reffing was bad but I'll take that any night over Iginla ever playing another game for us. It's not enough that he's completely useless in all situations, he has to constantly fuck us with dumb, lazy penalties every game.

Stasis

Any of you freaks in Vermont? Burlington area? Heading there tomorrow or Saturday for a day. My aim is really just to get some awesome craft beer (American in general, but VT would be cool), have a good dinner and head home. We're about 1.5 hours away so it's not a big thing. Usually hit Plattsburgh but doing something different for a quick day out.

Speak up VT ppl if you exist!

Edit: is Heady Topper worth it? Where is Jhonny. I need him.

SportChek has the Centennial jersey now, with patch. They want $150, but you can get a 10% off coupon from their mailer, saving $15.

There's no option to customize, though, so you're looking at another $70 or $80 to get that done somewhere.

If I went that route, I'd end up saving just seven dollars and would have to drive to the local jersey shop (20-30 minutes away) a couple of times, so it's not worth it. Not for $7.

The jersey is really nice looking in person

PillarEN

i'd say Nashville is bottom 3 in the NHL in terms of jerseys

Yellow was a mistake

I don't understand why they keep putting those yellow buckets on their head. Wear the blue helmet. It works better. Breaks up the yellow overload.

They even have yellow on the glass board connectors.

i'd say Nashville is bottom 3 in the NHL in terms of jerseys

Yellow was a mistake

I can see why people would hate them and wouldn't argue it. But I don't. I don't love them, nor do I think I'd look good wearing them, but I have a bit of a love/hate relationship wit them so to speak. Sometimes I kinda like them, sometimes I don't.

I'm a big fan of the Leafs' jerseys, obviously, but also Philadelphia's orange jerseys (love orange and the hue), Edmonton's home jersey, the Sens' home jersey (it's really, really nice despite me hating them), and a couple of others.

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
I don't understand why they keep putting those yellow buckets on their head. Wear the blue helmet. It works better. Breaks up the yellow overload.

They even have yellow on the glass board connectors.

I honestly don't know who likes the piss buckets. Certainly none of the other Preds fans that I've seen talk about it. They're fucking ugly.

Top Bottom