• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2016 |OT| #MakeOilersGreatAgain.

Quick

Banned
The king is stuck in a birdhouse

giphy.gif

Solo

I have neither, but if I get one, which Im seriously considering after a 4 year gaming hiatus, I'm getting a PS4.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I only have the boner due to a pricing error on Amazon shortly after launch. $280 CAD, and I don't play enough games anymore to justify buying a PS4 as well.

John Lu – Verified account ‏@JohnLuTSNMtl

#Habs lines vs #NHLCanes:
Byron - Galchenyuk - Radulov
Pacioretty - Plekanec - Gallagher
Danault - Mitchell - Shaw
Hudon-Desharnais-Terry

DD got demoted, Also Lehkonen and Redmond(remember him?) were skating on the ice so that probably means they are close to returning.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
DD got demoted, Also Lehkonen and Redmond(remember him?) were skating on the ice so that probably means they are close to returning.

Have they tried Pacioretty-Galchenyuk-Radulov yet? I can't remember.

It would make all of the other lines pretty shitty, but what can you do.

Socreges

Banned

Solo

Have they tried Pacioretty-Galchenyuk-Radulov yet? I can't remember.

I know it'll sound like my usual Patches bashing, but I dont want him near either of AGally or Rads. Those guys have been dynamite and Patches sucks the life out of whatever line he's on right now.

And I can't believe I'm saying this, but I like Byron on that line.

I have access to both (PS4 is my brothers and we share stuff), but I only have online for Xbone and don't play enough PS4 to justify getting PS+ for that too.

I have Titanfall 2 but haven't touched online yet, I'm scared 😨
and i keep playing overwatch

I hate myself. I've bought five jerseys since September, and now my mind is obsessing over the $50 Leafs white jersey from last year.

Stahp...please.

imBask

Banned
I still have CCM Jerseys from like 10 years ago

who the fuck has $200 to drop on a piece of clothing you'll never wear in public unless you're Kevin Smith

Cake Boss

Banned

who the fuck has $200 to drop on a piece of clothing you'll never wear in public unless you're Kevin Smith

First time I agreed with you here.

I have a Zibenejad jersey I got as a gift from a friend. I haven't wore it once.

imBask

Banned
more like a Zi-bye-nejad jersey these days amirite

don't get me wrong tho I love hockey jerseys and I wish they were more acceptable, but as of right now I just don't see the point

I wear em when I go to bars and such to watch games. Very rarely do I wear them in public just for no reason. I guess I don't like the idea of it getting damaged with just everyday use, as if a spilt beer is any better.

I wanted to wear my home Price when he came back for the first time this season to work, but last time I did that the Leafs fans here were pissed. Unfortunately some of them were my bosses...

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I have access to both (PS4 is my brothers and we share stuff), but I only have online for Xbone and don't play enough PS4 to justify getting PS+ for that too.

I have Titanfall 2 but haven't touched online yet, I'm scared 😨
and i keep playing overwatch

Come play with us sometime, Cake will carry you to victory like he does with me.

I only have one Jersey. It's Subban's :(

Same.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Quick, tell me what's worth buying in the PSN sale... and before you ask I already have TF2

Also we extended Hutton for 2 years @ 2.8per, that's a good bridge deal

Haha no worries man. You can tell me to fuck off too if you like - free country! I'd just noticed that lately you were posting a ton about it in here.

It's okay. I kind of worried it was annoying. I try not to be.

GAF is just kind of like my safe haven in a way, and I appreciate the acceptance and sometimes help I get from the members.

I just keep thinking about the same things over and over again, and keep getting impulses to buy the cheap jerseys. Even I know it's dumb.

Solo

If it makes you feel better Ive bought a ton of jerseys in my time too. Some were good investments, some were not.

Marvie_3

Banned

I throw one on in the morning if i go get a bagel and i cant find my hoodie.

Okay. Will try to stop. My apologies.

Got a one-tracked mind unfortunately.
Dont let solo stop you. Hes just taking out his hatred of patches on you.

You guys keep posting about them, not me! I'm just replying.

If it makes you feel better Ive bought a ton of jerseys in my time too. Some were good investments, some were not.

I never had one until 2008 or so, when I bought someone's Season Tickets for a game and got 25% off via a coupon he was nice enough to provide. My Mom gave me the money for it.

I always saw it as a waste of money because of my OCD/not wanting to get them dirty, but became obsessed lately since I've had spending money.

I used to pinch pennies more than the average penny pincher.

I throw one on in the morning if i go get a bagel and i cant find my hoodie.

Dont let solo stop you. Hes just taking out his hatred of patches on you.

Haha, fair enough. It's okay. I like him.

When the nuclear winter comes we'll all be happy Chewie has all those jerseys

We can make a nice quilt.

The jerseys will be more useful than all those controllers, that's for sure

True say.

I'll never wear a Leafs jersey. NEVER!

You will when you're freezing cold and I won't let you inside until you do.

I wouldn't even consider giving you a Canada jersey. :p

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I have all my jerseys hanging on the walls where my tv is, I'd like to buy more, I try to avoid buying players who might be traded...

My Subban jersey is hidden away in a closet somewhere 😔

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
OCD should post more about that maid of his and how many golden spoons he ate breakfast off while watching the Leafs miss the playoffs

Pikma

Banned
Chewie is one of the weirdest members of NHLGAF, he's so weird I don't have anything bad to say about him, just that he's... weird

I have all my jerseys hanging on the walls where my tv is, I'd like to buy more, I try to avoid buying players who might be traded...

My Subban jersey is hidden away in a closet somewhere 😔

Nice

I don't have the option to do that and just keep them in my closet.

OCD should post more about that maid of his and how many golden spoons he ate breakfast off while watching the Leafs miss the playoffs

None of this is true, but believe what you want. I grew up in a single income family, although my Dad made a decent living as an automotive supervisor and tradesman. My Mom couldn't work because my sibling has disabilities and requires lots of care.

My Dad met this 'maid' (aka the lady who cleaned our house) and when she said she was looking for extra money because she had very little, he offered to hire her to clean here. She took advantage of us, but we kept her on for ten years (or close to it) and fed her while she was here, plus invited her for meals occasionally.

She would come once a month or every two weeks sometimes. She was not a maid, so to speak.

My parents have always been very busy looking after my sibling and the house. When my Mom got ill, cleaning was outsourced.

Please don't be a dick.

Chewie is one of the weirdest members of NHLGAF, he's so weird I don't have anythig bad to say about him, just that he's... weird

I get that.

In person, I'm really not that weird. You wouldn't point me out of a crowd.

Top Bottom