• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2016 |OT| #MakeOilersGreatAgain.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
You'd think after so many years of being shit I'd know how to cope with this. The fact that we have good players and we're still shit just makes it impossible.

for a second there I thought you were a new Canucks fan posting 'cuz I didn't recognize your avatar

Stasis

Three games in a row with 5 goals or more? I'll take it!

GG though. Damn the Oilers are intense. Seeing a full game of McDavid, I really understand the hype. You hear his name non-fucking-stop and he's always doing something great.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
ToMjGplXmltJoa2pswU.gif

zroid

Banned
but people told me Andersen had a .850 save% because of the leafs defence

weird how he's suddenly capable of making saves now?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
That was definitely the legit most difficult game we've played this season, by a significant margin. And that includes the games we actually lost.

Pikma

Banned
but people told me Andersen had a .850 save% because of the leafs defence

weird how he's suddenly capable of making saves now?
By people you mean Red?

Because if so, let me explain to you how logic works:

If Andersen plays like shit, Leafs are to blame. What a shit team

And

If the Leafs don't allow many goals and Andersen plays like a decent goalie and makes a couple of saves, it's 100% thanks to Andersen himself. What a great goalie, Leafs should be thankful

I love when people act like good goaltending on a bad team makes a team lucky somehow. Like the goalie isn't actually on the roster, just a rental from Bettman himself.

Top Bottom