• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2016 |OT| #MakeOilersGreatAgain.

So the NHL will have brand new Adidas jerseys next year? Meaning I shouldn't buy a Matthews 2016 home jersey for 15% off on NHL.com?

EDIT: Nevermind. Just noticed it hadn't automatically converted to CAD. Not paying $227.99.

Quick

Banned
So the NHL will have brand new Adidas jerseys next year? Meaning I shouldn't buy a Matthews 2016 home jersey for 15% off on NHL.com?

Adidas for authentics (presumably), Fanatics for replicas. So, better grab a 2016 jersey now before they phase out the Reebok-branded ones.

EDIT: Nevermind. Just noticed it hadn't automatically converted to CAD. Not paying $227.99.

I want to get the Reebok one this year. The Adidas WCOH jerseys felt so weird (very very polyester-ish) so if Fanatics are going to try to replicate that... not really my jam.

Marvie_3

Banned
Lol. Well I'm done. Avs can fuck off for a good while cause I'm doooooooooone.
6o8jvIc.gif

Adidas for authentics (presumably), Fanatics for replicas. So, better grab a 2016 jersey now before they phase out the Reebok-branded ones.

I want to get the Reebok one this year. The Adidas WCOH jerseys felt so weird (very very polyester-ish) so if Fanatics are going to try to replicate that... not really my jam.

Hmm...I don't know whether to get one now or just wait and see what next year's are like, or for clearance.

I keep obsessing over jerseys now, even though I don't need anything and wish I could stop.

Lids is clearing out World Cup of Hockey jerseys and has Team Canada ones for $80. They also have Premier Crosby and Price jerseys, but no XL. Just S/M for Price and S/M/L for Crosby.

L would be a bit tight on me. I'm fat.

Tempted to buy the blank Team Canada one, but I wonder if I could get one elsewhere with a name on it.

EDIT: What retailers are there?

Sport Chek
National Sports (no online ordering or browsing)
Amazon
Pro Hockey Life
Lids
NHL.com
Shop.Realsports

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
After 11 games, the Rangers are now scoring at a GF/G rate of 4.09 with 45 GF. They are tied with Montreal for the league lead in goal differential with +20, a new franchise record through 11 games.

Rangers scoring leaders through 11:

Goals:
6 - Rick Nash, Michael Grabner, Jimmy Vesey

5 - Mats Zuccarello
4 - JT Miller, Kevin Hayes, Brandon Pirri

Assists:
9 - Ryan McDonagh

8 - JT Miller
7 - Derek Stepan, Mika Zibanejad

10 - Kevin Hayes
9 - Chris Kreider, Jimmy Vesey, Rick Nash, Mika Zibanejad, Ryan McDonagh

Plus/Minus:
+10 - Nick Holden
(wat?)
+9 - JT Miller, Kevin Hayes, Michael Grabner (that's the entire third line)
+8 - Ryan McDonagh

If you're an opposing team, who the fuck do you try to match up with? There are representatives from literally every line here.

Alucard

Banned
After 11 games, the Rangers are now scoring at a GF/G rate of 4.09 with 45 GF. They are tied with Montreal for the league lead in goal differential with +20, a new franchise record through 11 games.

Rangers scoring leaders through 11:

Goals:
6 - Rick Nash, Michael Grabner, Jimmy Vesey

5 - Mats Zuccarello
4 - JT Miller, Kevin Hayes, Brandon Pirri

Assists:
9 - Ryan McDonagh

8 - JT Miller
7 - Derek Stepan, Mika Zibanejad

10 - Kevin Hayes
9 - Chris Kreider, Jimmy Vesey, Rick Nash, Mika Zibanejad, Ryan McDonagh

Plus/Minus:
+10 - Nick Holden
(wat?)
+9 - JT Miller, Kevin Hayes, Michael Grabner (that's the entire third line)
+8 - Ryan McDonagh

If you're an opposing team, who the fuck do you try to match up with? There are representatives from literally every line here.

Can't wait for that mid-season slump!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Lids is clearing out World Cup of Hockey jerseys and has Team Canada ones for $80. They also have Premier Crosby and Price jerseys, but no XL. Just S/M for Price and S/M/L for Crosby.

L would be a bit tight on me. I'm fat.
Where are you seeing this?

Edit : Nevermind found it, definitely gonna snag a Price one.....are these jerserys with the numers sewn on or pressed?

he bad

well the entire 4th line was, to be fair. but Matt Martin isn't going anywhere, and Sosh is a rookie

Martin has been really underwhelming. Nice guy, but a forgettable start so far.

I didn't enjoy using him in NHL 17, so I traded him to the Rangers and got Bozak back. I also got rid of Polak and Hunwick, and got Jonathan Marchessault from the Panthers.

Lupul keeps scoring, so he's staying.

Funnily enough, the Sens somehow acquired D. Sedin. The overrated Swede scored on me.

Guys I found a great deal.

I Googled World Cup jerseys and found that Adidas.ca sells them. Without nameplates or numbers.

The jerseys are in their clearance outlet, and are listed at $79.99. It also stipulates that they're exempt from other discounts and promotions.

However, when I put one in my cart (the white one, because red is sold out in L and XL :(), it gave me a much cheaper price. There's some 40% off sale going on. I then used a coupon code I got for 15% off by signing up for their mailing list, and it came down to $40.79 plus ten dollars for shipping and HST or so.

Total is $51.58.

I really want the red one, but this is an amazing deal. I wonder if they'd cancel my order though.

Top Bottom