• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2016 |OT| #MakeOilersGreatAgain.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
good thing I already turned the game off

let's at least try to score a goal and not go 5/6 please

Socreges

Banned
fuuuuuck nylander and matthews so close
Sbisa trying to cut off someone with speed/momentum in the neutral zone, and completely removing himself from the play, directly led to that chance. Totally unnecessary

Our defense is bad at the best of times, much less without Tanev and Edler

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Smiley, Vancouver scored.

I-dont-believe-you.gif

Montresor

If only someone tough like Milan Lucic had been around to protect McDavid from that goon Kadri

I really hate listening to Cherry. He's not articulate, not close to it. He doesn't know how to express his opinions correctly. I know he's not intending to call Kadri a goon, but he's coming off like he's saying "You (Kadri) can't do that! It should not be permitted! Goons should not be allowed to rough up superstars!"

When really all he's doing is trying to shit on McDavid's teammates and exclusively on his teammates but he's just so bad at articulating his thoughts.

ShaneB

The Man, The Myth, The Legend: John Scott has officially retired from hockey, Phrase be.

I heard he's starting his own brewing company/ might be working at TSN as an Analyst.

All these goons/enforcers who can't do their job anymore should just be trained as referees and actually have some strength to break up useless scrums.

megachao24

Unconfirmed Member
Stars vs Blackhawks

Which team will suck harder?

Been busy catching up on some Gundam IBO. Watched 19 episodes thus far, hoping to catch up on that Toonami broadcast.

yyzjohn

Banned
I really hate listening to Cherry. He's not articulate, not close to it. He doesn't know how to express his opinions correctly. I know he's not intending to call Kadri a goon, but he's coming off like he's saying "You (Kadri) can't do that! It should not be permitted! Goons should not be allowed to rough up superstars."

When really all he's doing is trying to shit on McDavid's teammates and exclusively on his teammates but he's just so bad at articulating his thoughts.

Shut up and buy a poppy you commie.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
The goals Rask has given up so far tonight have all been a little on the weak/unlucky side of things, but just about this whole game so far has been played at the Rangers' pace.

Top Bottom