• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2016 |OT| #MakeOilersGreatAgain.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
giphy.gif

Holy shit, I never noticed the Confederate Flag during that scene.

Fully awaiting the Canadiens to take their drubbing last night out on the Flyers.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I think I like that gold numbering on the Flyers jerseys. It's hard as fuck to read from the regular camera, but up close they look pretty class.

OMG A GOAL

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
How stupid is the Flyers' coach to contest that? lol

I think I like that gold numbering on the Flyers jerseys. It's hard as fuck to read from the regular camera, but up close they look pretty class.

OMG A GOAL

I think it looks horrible. Totally unnecessary.

I like Hughson and what's his name, especially better than Bob Cole and anything to do with Healy, but have never been able to stand how obsessive they are over the Canucks.

Quick

Banned
I like Hughson and what's his name, especially better than Bob Cole and anything to do with Healy, but have never been able to stand how obsessive they are over the Canucks.

They used to do Canucks games before CBC switched them to do Leafs games.

They used to do Canucks games before CBC switched them to do Leafs games.

I know. I couldn't stand them then. I think CBC told them to tone it down, though, because they've been better. They're good at play by play, though.

I can't stand most Canucks media.

Top Bottom