• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2016 |OT| #MakeOilersGreatAgain.

ITS PARTY TIME Y'ALL

WE SCORED A FUCKING GOAAAAAAAAAAAAL ON THE POWERPLAY

image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php

iLLmAtlc

Man EASHL is so annoying sometimes. My first game was a blowout win and it didn't count. Second the goalie trolled the whole game and I lost 20 points from my competitive rating. -_-

I decided against keeping the Auston Matthews 2015-2016 Leafs jersey for authenticity reasons. I talked to the store owner, found out that he still had one XL red Team Canada jersey left, and ended up exchanging the one for the other. I paid about $74 extra, because I'm having Toews' number, A and name stitched onto it this week, and can pick it up by Friday.

I guess they personally stitched the Matthews ones, and it looked really good, so I trust them.

I didn't plan to go in today, but could only get the Canada one by making the exchange first, because it was a return and credit would be given. Otherwise, I think I could have requested it through Facebook. So I rushed over there before they closed, and wish I would've had time to have showered first. I tried it on as he told me I should, plus tried on a L and 2XL, which dwarfed my short arms. I wish I hadn't, though, because my shitty deodorant failed and even though I had it on for only a second I worry that it will stink, lol. Thankfully I don't have bad BO, and didn't have any when I left the house.

I quelled my 2015-2016 Leafs jersey interest, then, by ordering one off of Reebok.ca, which is owned by Adidas. They were having the same exact 40% off friends and family sale, so the jersey came down to $40 and change. $55.19 with shipping and taxes.

I plan for that to be it, at least for a while, unless I can find a Matthews jersey for cheap or get my blank one stitched for a reasonable price.

The store offered to do it for $60.

Once I pick it up, my collection will be:

Leafs' 'Pajama' Home Jersey (White, 2008): Mats Sundin, #13
Leafs 2016-2017 Home Jersey (Blue) - Blank
Leafs 2015-2016 Home Jersey (Blue) - Blank
Team Canada World Cup of Hockey 2016 (Red) - Toews, #16
Team Canada World Cup of Hockey 2016 (White) - Blank
Old CCM Canadian Tire Leafs jersey, non-authentic

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Rangers lineup tonight should be the same as usual, aside from Raanta in net.

Don't have a good feeling about this one. I don't think we've won in Boston in like 4 years or something.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Meanwhile, in Islanders country...
Dan Rosen ‏@drosennhl
Tavares is skating with Clutterbuck and Bailey tonight. Capuano trying to get anything to stick. Ladd with Strome and Beauvillier.
Oh dear.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Canucks goals for this game: score one goal. doesn't matter what else happens. just score one goal.

we'll still fail

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Hey I remember that girl, pretty sure she sang last time the CBC had the Leafs game on too. Thought she'd just be some one-off 15 year old singing, is she now on all the time?

cue someone here complains she can't sing, like last time

edit: called itttttt kat

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Hey I remember that girl, pretty sure she sang last time the CBC had the Leafs game on too. Thought she'd just be some one-off 15 year old singing, is she now on all the time?

cue someone here complains she can't sing, like last time

I did not like her rendition of the anthem *old man yells at cloud

Edit: She was all over the place. She would be better suited for the Merica anthem.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
McDonagh hasn't looked right since he took that stick near the eye two games ago. That fuck up just now was very unlike him for this season, too.

Top Bottom