• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2016 |OT| #MakeOilersGreatAgain.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
That puts Grabner back into a tie with a few other players for the NHL lead in goals with 7, at least for the time being. (Pastrnak, who scored the previous goal for the Bruins, is one of them.)

And oh by the way, it's another 5-spot for the Rangers.

Conceptor

from the reverse angle they showed, it looks like kadri's arm hitting sedin in the head and then sedin's head bounces off the ice

really shitty angle to take on that hit..

Stasis

That puts Grabner back into a tie with a few other players for the NHL lead in goals with 7, at least for the time being. (Pastrnak, who scored the previous goal for the Bruins, is one of them.)

And oh by the way, it's another 5-spot for the Rangers.

This won't last but I'm enjoying the fuck out of it.

Good thing J. Hayes isn't playing. Sam would pass out. Miller/Miller, Hayes/Hayes, Nash/Nash.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I didn't see anything wrong with the Rielly hit. The Kadri hit though he was charging and the angle at which he nailed Sedin was awful. May get a suspension from that.

And now GARDINERRR!!!!

Stasis

Buch's wrister always looks like it could go in. Nice shot he has. I expect he'll score quite a few more as he gets used to all this.

5 again. I can rest easy. ALL THE GOALS.

Prior to tonight we had 16 goals in our previous 3 games, matching the Canucks' goal total for the season. Crazy.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
this team is the fucking worst

that's how you punish a team for a hit to the head of one of your best players? great job you idiots

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I made this:

ChubbyFreshChick-size_restricted.gif

as a non-gif: https://gfycat.com/ChubbyFreshChick

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
this team is the fucking worst

that's how you punish a team for a hit to the head of one of your best players? great job you idiots

well... it was 4v4 which heavily favors the Leafs

that's why i said they needed to score and fast and they did

now the 3 minute major begins

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Last 4 games for the Rangers:

5-2 vs. Bruins
5-3 vs. Oilers
5-0 vs. Blues
6-1 vs. Lightning

That's 21-6.

Pretty hard to believe that the only team to really successfully demonstrate how to slow these Rangers down so far has been the Carolina Hurricanes.

Burrows is such a dirty/cheap piece of shit.

Kadri needs to be a lot smarter, too. Just earned himself another unnecessary/stupid suspension.

I hope Rielly is okay.

Top Bottom