• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2016 |OT| #MakeOilersGreatAgain.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Why are you guys cheering on Martin for going after a dude in his 4th NHL game? the fuck is wrong with you

trifelife

Wow just catching up... Kadri, that's some unforgivable shit right there. On a damn 36-year old Hall of Famer to boot. Ruined my day, motherfucker.

imBask

Banned
BACK ON TRACK BABY

FUCK YOU PIKMA

also if you score 4 against Price and still can't win, you should be eliminated from the playoff race right away

Montresor

I'll echo what Smiley said. To me it is fucking awesome that Miller came in to protect his teammate.

At the same time my heart is swooning over Andersen immediately skating down the ice (and Martin taunting the Nucks bench too).

Montresor

Why are you guys cheering on Martin for going after a dude in his 4th NHL game? the fuck is wrong with you

Why does it being someone's 4th NHL game matter in this scrnario? Looking at the chain of events I don't think Martin had any reason to go after the person he attacked, rookie or not.

I'm not cheering Martin going after someone. I'm cheering Andersen skating down the ice and Martin taunting the Canucks (especially after Dorsett wouldn't touch Martin but went after Komarov).

Top Bottom