• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2016 |OT| #MakeOilersGreatAgain.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
This gif looks shoulder to shoulder. Cannot possibly see how someone can think otherwise.

I do think it's a headshot but only because someone earlier in the thread says a reverse angle shows it's a shot to the head.

are you blind? this is the first point of impact:

LQzRzTJ.png

the second half of the gif clearly shows it.

Montresor

Alright so Kadri with the dirty hit, that makes me feel really shitty. Hate that.

But I feel Komarov and Martin made Dorsett look silly. Ditto with Rielly making Burrows look silly. And the whole Leafs team and Miller.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
kadri likely suspended

hope burrows is, too. spears have no place in the game... but player safety doesn't look at them often enough.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
are you blind? this is the first point of impact:

LQzRzTJ.png
It's very clearly a shot to the head. I will take the stance he obviously wasn't going for a headshot but when Sedin rotated after taking the shot, his right shoulder went up where Kadri was aiming for and left his head open.

Well, Kadri will take his lumps for this.

Smiley90

I'm not mad the Canucks are losing or playing shitty, I'm upset about their reaction to Sedin getting hit to the head being letting another goal in.

It's very clearly a shot to the head. I will take the stance he obviously wasn't going for a headshot but when Sedin rotated after taking the shot, his right shoulder went up where Kadri was aiming for and left his head open.

Well, Kadri will take his lumps for this.

I agree that I think Kadri felt bad after he did it, but he really shouldn't aim for a hit like that in the first place, you have the ENTIRE body to hit Sedin and knock him down there, why aim for the head-area in the first place unless you're trying to hit the head. He clearly tried to do it.

Smiley90

Daniel back? Not a good idea. Just keep him away from the ice for this game.

Smiley90

MILLLLEEEEEEER

OH GOD THE TEAM

GOOD SHIT MILLER I LOVE YOU, PROTECT THE ROOKIE D'S

Top Bottom