• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2016 |OT| #MakeOilersGreatAgain.

Stasis

This is amazing. It's pissing me off that I miss half the came by the time I come home from work, but the team is looking so damn good this year.

I wonder if we can keep this kind of tic-tac play and speed still towards the end of the season.

We were actually very good in goals scored last year too, all things considered. I think we can and will keep it up. Maybe not to THIS level, but that won't be a problem in general.

Need to make a move on D, though, and hope Henke bounces back permanently or Raanta Claus can be as good as he was the other night.

Not really worried about goalies yet, but D... we're one injury away from a disaster. Not good as it is. So hopefully whatever move we do make doesn't fuck with our offensive chemistry.

Well shit, Kaner doing Kaner things. Thought we were incredibly strong on all 4 lines until Kane undresses our D. I think we were legitimately the better team on the ice that period.

I see the Rags are still poopin on people and the Bolts are trying to take an equal sized shit after being shit on hardcore by the Rags

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Shit Pekka is SHIIIIIIIIIIT

edit: Oh, so apparently Iginla is a Pred-killer. 39 goals against the team. I didn't know that lol

vainya

Neo Member
If you wanna hear some shameless McDavid fellatio you should watch the sportsnet oilers feed. Damn son.

I couldn't stand the Oilers feed before McDavid, I can't imagine how bad it is now. I just mute it or listen to the away feed.

Good thing the game is tomorrow.

Yeah, I went to turn the game on today and realized it was tomorrow instead... Maybe this couple day break will do them some good.

Jurco should be coming back for you guys soon, hopefully he actually plays to his potential this time around. Thinking its one of his last opportunities.

Yeah, he won't be getting much opportunities I'm thinking. Of course maybe he can replace Abby or Teletubby because both are sucking it up right now.

Vyse24

This might be weird to say about a 7-3-0 team, but I think the Rangers are a better team than their record indicates.

Top Bottom