• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2016 |OT| #MakeOilersGreatAgain.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Hard to blame Hunwick there but I will anyway

I blame the refs, actually.

When the puck was in front of pens bench, bozak stopped to get the puck but the pens player hooked his arms forwards so he fell, giving pens clear possession and eventually the goal. Bozak would have had the puck if that didn't happen.

I just want a well reffed game, game in and game out. Apparently it's too much to ask for.

imBask

Banned
Did anybody see the dickweed behind Michel Therrien at the Habs game wearing a Make America Great Again hat?

I just saw him, he's also wearing a Harley-Davidson jacket

traditionnally, those premium seats are often occupied by guys from the biker gangs... wouldn't surprise me at all if he was a Hell's Angel or whatever

Yawnier

Banned
We don't have the same depth or experience as the Pens and it's a second game the night after and it's on the road.

Fully expect some exhaustion setting in.

Ya I wasn't expecting a win tonight. Youngest team in the NHL going against the reigning cup champs on a B2B.

I'm surprised Phil hasn't scored against the leafs since the trade though.

We don't have the same depth or experience as the Pens and it's a second game the night after and it's on the road.

Fully expect some exhaustion setting in.

Pretty much. Leafs were/are playing well all considered.

Yeah, tough to argue with this. They haven't been bad, and were really good at times/good at others. Can't really be mad here.

I don't really care if they win every game or make the playoffs this year. I mean, I'd like to see that, but it's not realistic. I just want them to improve, learn and not have bad injuries happen to the kids.

Foggy

Dear Foggy please let the Blues score some goals tonight thanks

So, about that...

so uhm

Columbus

whats up

N54xB42.gif

Top Bottom