• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2016 |OT| #MakeOilersGreatAgain.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Kreider-Stepan-Nash
Buchnevich-Zibanejad-Zuccarello
Vesey-Hayes-Miller
Grabner-Pirri-Fast

McDonagh-Girardi
Staal-Skjei
Holden-Klein

Lundqvist

Holiday

Banned
So, about that...

N54xB42.gif
😂

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Zuccarello appears to be singlehandedly faster than the entire Flames team. Two shifts in this game already that he's basically solo'd a forecheck.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
The Flames' first good scoring chance of the game comes at 19:00. Gaudreau 1-on-0 breakaway on Hank. Foiled by Lundqvist.

Found this on r/hockey:

We’re going to win. We’re going to win so much. We’re going to win at trade, we’re going to win on the ice. We’re going to win so much, you’re going to be so sick and tired of winning, you’re going to come to me and go ‘Please, please, we can’t win anymore.’ You’ve heard this one. You’ll say ‘Please, Carey Price, we beg you sir, we don’t want to win anymore. It’s too much. It’s not fair to everybody else.’” And I’m going to say ‘I’m sorry, but we’re going to keep winning, winning, winning. We’re going to make the Montreal Canadiens great again.'

I would love a Brodeur Devils jersey tbh. Devils were my first team back when I first started getting into hockey around the early 2000s.

I know he's a Blues legend and all but still

Pikma

Banned
I'd be celebrating the New Jersey Demons winning streak but I'm too worried about Milton Callammari's absence, I hope he's alright.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Habs starting to play their best hockey with Price lights out is terrifying. Chicago will have the best chance at beating them tomorrow on the second half of a back to back with Montoya in net. Really nothing to be able to complain about right now.

Pikma

Banned
Back when I was in Spain I went to this GAME store, grabbed a couple of amiibo that were on sale and proceeded to checkout, before giving me my fucking bag the cashier was basically begging me to pre order one of those "super hot" NES Mini. "nah, I'm not interested" I said, "are you sure? from what we've heard they'll be incredibly hard to find and the only way to ensure having one will be through pre orders" , you know, the same bullshit they tell you at every fucking GameStop you visit here. "Ha, I doubt that, can you give me my stuff now?" I responded

Man that fucker is probably laughing at me right now

Back when I was in Spain I went to this GAME store, grabbed a couple of amiibo that were on sale and proceeded to checkout, before giving me my fucking bag the cashier was basically begging me to pre order one of those "super hot" NES Mini. "nah, I'm not interested" I said, "are you sure? from what we've heard they'll be incredibly hard to find and the only way to ensure having one will be through pre orders" , you know, the same bullshit they tell you at every fucking GameStop you visit here. "Ha, I doubt that, can you give me my stuff now?" I responded

Man that fucker is probably laughing at me right now

I should've preordered mine. But when you look at the lineup of the Classic NES... it's pretty safe. I'll probably buy a SNES one if they make it

Frillen

I can't play highlights on NHL.com anymore. When it loads a play icon pops up, but when hitting it nothing happens. Does this happen to anyone else? I've tried both Firefox and Chrome.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
I can't play highlights on NHL.com anymore. When it loads a play icon pops up, but when hitting it nothing happens. Does this happen to anyone else? I've tried both Firefox and Chrome.

Not sure if related but I saw people on HF angry that NHL.com geoblocked Scandinavian countries

Top Bottom