• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2016 |OT| #MakeOilersGreatAgain.

zroid

Banned
I have been a huge fan of the New Jersey Turnpikes since I was a wee lad

I can even list all of their former players and their numbers off from memory.

• Martin Brodeur - 30

see?

I can remember stevens being 4 and neidermeyer being 27. I don't remember rafalski. 28 I think. Being a shit team for 13 years can do that to a person.

Holiday

Banned
The Devils really need to stop hijacking other teams' historic players: Blues legends Stevens, Shanahan, and Brodeur; Wings legend Rafalski; Stars legend Arnott; Habs legends Gionta and Cammalleri; Penguins legend Sykora; Thrashers legend Kovalchuk; etc.

Quick

Banned
I have been a huge fan of the New Jersey Turnpikes since I was a wee lad

I can even list all of their former players and their numbers off from memory.

• Martin Brodeur - 30

see?

You're forgetting the greatest New Jersey Satan Selena Gomez.

Pikma

Banned
I'm just really glad we got Peter Andreas Parachute for free, he's one of my favorites

I can't believe the Brooklyn Mainlanders were stupid enough to let him go

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Carey Price wins his 13th straight NHL start, is 23-2-0 in his past 25 NHL regular season starts, 28-2-0 including World Cup.

According to @EliasSports Carey Price becomes the 1st goalie in NHL history to win his first 10 games of the season.

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Cake Boss

Banned
68w0Tiu.jpg

Dat Sportsnet

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/players/erik-karlsson

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Wait until we start allowing our trademark short handed goals

That's our secret weapon

We'll also give your team two hattricks just in case you want to start scoring own goals

What's a hat trick?

What's a go-al?

Pikma

Banned
Ritchie playing like the piece of shit he is

That's the way!

C'mon Canucks how hard is it to score a powerplay goal, you got this

calder

What a bullshit penalty. Laine needs to learn how to obstruct without getting called by the league expert Kings

First coin flip for the Jets this year. Wonder if they are still as bad in shootouts as most years

calder

Obviously Laine with a deke, throw em off the scent, good tactics

Fefe ends the shootout, Jets get the extra point. Good game, glad to see Helle looking better as the year goes on

Top Bottom