• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

Honestly, how does Kevin Lowe - and anyone attached to him - still have a job? We're nearly a decade removed from that Cinderella run to the SCF, how much longer can he milk that?

Edit: Crud

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Thought I'd be spared from having to watch the Rangers game tonight, but it turns out that we have Center Ice here.

*sigh* LGR

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Ranger lines tonight:

Pouliot-Richards-Callahan
Boyle-Brassard-Zuccarello
Pyatt-Stepan-Fast
Dorsett-D. Moore

Staal-Girardi
Stralman-McDonagh
J. Moore-Del Zotto
Falk

Biron

Where's my Excalibur face pic when I need it?

Montresor

What'd Cherry do tonight?

Said Landeskog shouldn't be captain because he's an 18-year-old Swede.

He also said Hertl scored the type of goal he scored because that's what they do in the Czech Republic. Hertl doesn't know how things are done here - he's a kid that doesn't know any better.

He heaped praise on Rielly though, so he's good in my books. :lol

Marvie_3

Banned
Nice thinking Joel. Instead of the kid that put up 75 points in the AHL, let's put Marcus fucking Kruger between Hossa and Sharp.

Marvie_3

Banned
Bickell crushed Hodgson

Now Shaw between Hossa/Sharp. Someone plant a pound of weed in Q's car during the game and then call the police please.

Quick

Banned
What'd Cherry do tonight?

EY LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING KIDS. YOU SEE WHAT THAT HURT-A-TURTLE DO THERE WITH THE FIST PUMPIN AND THE GOAL SCORIN? YOU DON'T DO THAT.

THEM CZECHS DON'T KNOW ANY BETTER. THAT'S WHAT THEY DO IN THEIR FUNNY LITTLE COUNTRY. YOU WATCH GOOD CANADIAN KID JAMIE BENN SCORE HIS FIRST GOAL AS CAPTAIN AND LOOK WHAT HE DID, CLASSY. IT'S ALL ABOUT BEING CLASSY KIDS. CZECHS AIN'T CLASSY.

YOU KNOW WHO WOULDN'T DO THAT? BOBBY ORR. BOBBY AIN'T A EUROPEAN.

Top Bottom