• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

Samyy

Nothing stops Samyy from his hate.

NOTHING!

Same time he will be the first person to admit he's wrong if Clarkson lives up to the contract at all. He's fair like that.

If Clarkson puts up 15-25 for 40 points and continuously rubs out Galchenyuk and Eller I'll buy his jersey.

Hunter S.

That Duchene goal was fantastic. If both of them get going maybe our completely invisible defense will not lose us every game.
At least Roy stated they are trying to get some defenceman if they get the right deal rather than leaving us hanging like the old Avs did.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Does it really matter?
Our offense is on fire and hes not going to address our need for defensive help that much.

I just don't see why it was necessary to sign him. We got character guys already like McClement, Lupes, Fraser and Phaneuf.

I find the statement "our offense is on fire" a questionable one

LevelNth

Banned
Does it really matter?
Our offense is on fire and hes not going to address our need for defensive help that much.

I just don't see why it was necessary to sign him. We got character guys already like McClement, Lupes, Fraser and Phaneuf.
Ok number one, and you know this, you can NEVER have enough O. And I think he'll add that JVR aspect to the Kad's Lupe line that will be brilliant.

I love this team right now. Oh and Fraser is horrid. Yuck.

Hunter S.

They've been ok except for in a few instances before this game, but man EVERYONE has dropped the ball tonight. Varly is literally the only reason why we're winning.

Edit: TANGS!!!!!!!
Varly is hot for sure. I said it the first game he was mvp, and he continues it. We all know that is the key to being on top.

No shutout :-( .

Acid08

Banned
u7fRCXE.jpg

Not the best seats but I'm so stoked to see live hockey again. Got here way early :lol

Top Bottom