• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Innevitable.

Inevitable.

ZPxQvh7.jpg

Mac with Parenteau and McGinn tonight.

​Landeskog-​​Stastny-T​a​nguay
O'​Re​illy-Du​che​ne-Dow​nie
​McGin​n-Mac​Kinn​on-Par​ent​eau
McL​eo​d-Mitche​l​l-Bordele​​au

J​​ohnson-He​j​da
Barri​e-​Guenin
​Sar​ich-Be​noit​
Holden-*

Var​lamov

cube444

Anyone here have Game Center Live. I have an ipad 3 and was wondering how the stream runs and looks on it before I get it.

Also, how much data would a typical game chew up when streaming?

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
:lol

PP2 has Bertuzzi, Cleary, and Weiss.

Babcock pls

TUSR

Banned
Anyone here have Game Center Live. I have an ipad 3 and was wondering how the stream runs and looks on it before I get it.

Also, how much data would a typical game chew up when streaming?

It runs fine on an iPad 2 on iOS 6.x.x.

Streaming video chews data, reset your usage statistics and time how long you watch for. Longer = more consistent data. And extrapolate how much data a 3ish hour hockey broadcast would use.

Test 1 minute intervals of watching. Average that and then determine 180 minutes worth.

You fuckers better not spoil Pokemon X & Y for me!

Only 9 days!

WOO!

There are Pokemon in a Pokemon game.

cube444

It runs fine on an iPad 2 on iOS 6.x.x.

Streaming video chews data, reset your usage statistics and time how long you watch for. Longer = more consistent data. And extrapolate how much data a 3ish hour hockey broadcast would use.

Test 1 minute intervals of watching. Average that and then determine 180 minutes worth.

Thanks man.

Top Bottom