• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Just got in from Montreal.

Thoughts from the game:

- ELLER UNF UNF UNF UNF Best game of his career possibly. Dude was the best player on the ice by far and was in on every scoring opportunity and goal. Beast.
- 6 points between Eller (2G 1A), AGally (2A), and BGally (1G)? Yup, I'll take that.
- first time in fucking YEARS Montreal won every fight in a game. Even the Leafs fans beside us agreed.
- felt bad for Price. Stood on his head but got hung out to dry by the D and Raymond's fluke goal.
- The Parros incident was fucking SCARY. They tried to pick him up like 4 times and he kept crumbling back down before they brought the stretcher out.

Bonus:
- the RDS guys were DIRECTLY behind us, like within touching distance. Met Pierre Lebrun, Benoit Brunet, and Mario Tremblay (who talked to us about how Parros was "done" when he hit the ice). Also walked right past George Strombolopolous.

Awesome. How was it being there for the ceremony?

zedge

Ramo is the real deal. Hasn't been busy but he looks solid so far. Total domination by the Flames so far. Hope they can keep it up.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
You're talking about zedge right? Don't do me like this man.

I quoted red, who quoted zedge. So yeah. :p

also, Red, you had issues with hockeystreams connecting, right? from a bit ago:

hockeystreams ‏@hockeystreams 22m
We are experiencing heavy load on our database servers, we're working on it. Streams are unaffected if you are on.

hockeystreams ‏@hockeystreams 12m
all good now. keep the traffic coming :)

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
There’s a lot to like about the new additions, and all three can’t wait to get going tonight.

“I know they have a lot of fans here and it’s probably going to be crowded tonight,” Eriksson said.
Yes, Loui, that's usually what happens in cities where people like hockey.

Top Bottom