• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

Deraldin

Unconfirmed Member
NHL.com keeps shoiwng me it's 4-0 Flyers, I mean it'll probably happen, but not yet dammit!

PgPqibZ.png

And they are both PP goals only 1 second apart.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Talbot beaten yet again at that one and got lucky. CBJ could easily have 6 or 7 on the board in this one with a little more luck with the game that Talbot's had.

Also, I have no idea how that's just a penalty on Glass and nobody from Columbus is in the box. But whatever.

Foggy

Talbot beaten yet again at that one and got lucky. CBJ could easily have 6 or 7 on the board in this one with a little more luck with the game that Talbot's had.

Also, I have no idea how that's just a penalty on Glass and nobody from Columbus is in the box. But whatever.

Yeah I would've thought Prout would get a penalty as well.

Why's Talbot even playing? Lundqvist really need a break or is he injured?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
NHL.com keeps shoiwng me it's 4-0 Flyers, I mean it'll probably happen, but not yet dammit!

PgPqibZ.png

NHL.com also tells me that Dominic Moore, Tanner Glass, and Jesper Fast are all +1 in the game when the one and only Rangers goal was scored by the Duclair-Miller-Stempniak line. *shrug*

Razorskin

----- ------
NHL.com also tells me that Dominic Moore, Tanner Glass, and Jesper Fast are all +1 in the game when the one and only Rangers goal was scored by the Duclair-Miller-Stempniak line. *shrug*

And it's also showing that Tokarski played for a minute... they can't handle all these games at once.

Razorskin

----- ------
Some of the stories Toronto media can run with:
Kessel pointless
Leafs in need of grit (propose to call up Orr and McLaren)
Reimer being the better goalie

Top Bottom