• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

Fuck yeah, first win of the season boys. Bring it in.

Yeah but the Trash Wings deserve it anyway.

If Kronwall wasn't going to leave his skates and hit the boards, it was gonna be Getzlaf.

ifg4sJSI3H7nr.gif

Kronwall...Probably should skate better.
n5229210cbfe81.gif

Do I want Reimer to play great tomorrow so he reclaims #1 as he should, or do I want them to get stomped again so it's one loss closer to a new coach? Dilemma.

Alucard

Banned
Leafs fans booing near the end of the game, and a jersey thrown on the ice. In the second game of the season. Gotta love that Toronto drama.

Gotta say, it's nice to have a right-handed shot on Crosby's line. Hornqvist had a ton of chances tonight. He's going to put up some points if he stays healthy and if the lines stay the same.

2 games. 2 wins.

A lot to work on, but good to see the Pens reel off some early victories.

Malkin looks sllllow, buut he's still getting points. Yay.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
The shitty first period really killed us tonight. Game was pretty even most of the rest of the way, even tilted more towards the Rangers at times (with Bobrovsky being huge in those moments).

Our defensive depth really is a huge issue. Sather has to be on the hunt already for an emergency acquisition. The Staal-Klein pairing was pretty brutal tonight.

Talbot got better as the game went on, but he doesn't look like the cool brick wall he was last season so far. He was giving up softies in preseason, and he looked out of position or over-committing at times tonight. He'll need to be better.

Duclair really came to play tonight. If he can continue to play like this, he'll be here all year. I am glad he didn't score one himself, though, since that means he can have a chance to score his first in MSG.

Top Bottom