• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

Razorskin

----- ------
I'm going to organize a run-in to ensure Brock Nelson gets taken out in his next match.

"We now go live to the Islanders new dressing room in the Barclays Center with our reporter... hey wait a minute, that's Steve Downie, he's supposed to be a healthy scratch tonight, what the hell is he doing OH MY GOD DOWNIE WITH A STEEL CHAIR RIGHT TO THE BACK OF NELSON'S HEAD GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY HE'S KILLED HIM"

I thought we played decent in the 1st period, a lot better in the 3rd and OT. The 2nd was terrible tho.

Good win, I will do the Chainsaw for Spezza trade all over again if I could, finally a big ass top 6 forward with great hands and puck poise, also a forward wearing a 9 that back checks *cough Spezza cough*

Best part(except the win) is Cowen getting benched after the 2nd goal.

#freeWiercioch

Solo

Man I really love what Im seeing from AGally. I think this is the season where he starts becoming the player we hoped he'd be when we drafted him.

Calamari41

41 > 38
3 wins at Hockeytown in a row!

Ujl9RnO.gif

The lamp represents the designation of "hockey town." Ducks are taking it home!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Man I really love what Im seeing from AGally. I think this is the season where he starts becoming the player we hoped he'd be when we drafted him.
He's doing this at wing too, pretty re-assuring since he looks even better at center.

zroid

Banned
Leafs fans booing near the end of the game, and a jersey thrown on the ice. In the second game of the season. Gotta love that Toronto drama.
Shows they care at least. Can't always say that much about the ACC crowd, buy I guess it's a little different on Saturday nights.

So...correct me if I'm wrong here but it looked like Johnson left his feet and elbowed Haula in the face.

There is no way he doesn't get a suspension, right?

He already got kicked out of the game but wow.

Solo

He's doing this at wing too, pretty re-assuring since he looks even better at center.

His speed has taken an extremely noticeable leap and hes getting damn strong on the puck. Combine that with the hands and vision he always had and hnnnng

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
His speed has taken an extremely noticeable leap and hes getting damn strong on the puck. Combine that with the hands and vision he always had and hnnnng
His upper body strength has really improved too, he's winning a lot more battles on the boards, and handling hits and dishing them out a lot better too. You can see the confidence in his play, I love how he tried to score the same move on Emery because he shut him down the first time. Oh, and he's only 20 too. After missing a season in junior. Hnnnng.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Also, I think we've now established that Hagelin does not work on the Brassard-Zuccarello line. Those 3 were a combined -9 tonight.

Duclair-St.Louis-Nash
Kreider-Brassard-Zuccarello
Hagelin-Miller-Stempniak
Malone-D.Moore-Fast

is what I would like to see against the Leafs tomorrow. Probably won't get it, though.

Also, I think we've now established that Hagelin does not work on the Brassard-Zuccarello line. Those 3 were a combined -9 tonight.

Duclair-St.Louis-Nash
Kreider-Brassard-Zuccarello
Hagelin-Miller-Stempniak
Malone-D.Moore-Fast

is what I would like to see against the Leafs tomorrow. Probably won't get it, though.

St-Louis still playing at centre? D:

Top Bottom