• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

The old Clarkson would have tried to fight there and got a stupid penalty.

The new Clarkson remembers he has a cage on his face so he can't.

sxg-dog-wearing-cone.jpg

Roflobear

Damn missed the Nash goal. Anyone know the last time he scored in 3 straight games?

Edit: I'm thinking he's never done that for the Rangers

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Damn missed the Nash goal. Anyone know the last time he scored in 3 straight games?
I feel like he did it sometime last year. He had one really hot streak around January.

Defensive coverage is still really sloppy. JVR and Kessel have both gotten in behind the D a couple of times. Can't keep doing that. Klein also got faked out of his jock on one play that Hank made the save on.

We also look a little slower than we should. We shouldn't be getting beaten to 50/50 pucks by the Leafs so frequently.

The Leafs had some rough spots in that period -- especially in their own zone -- but played pretty well overall. After some porous defensive play early on in the first, they carried the play.

The Santorelli, Komarov and Clarkson line is looking good.

Polak and Robidas should NOT have been out there together, though (on the Rangers' goal). Reimer had no chance.

Surprised to see Andi Petrillo on the SD NHL Network (why isn't it in HD? It's the worst-looking SD channel, too). I thought she would've been kept on by HNIC, especially with Rogers needing so many people to man all its positions.

She's pretty and does an okay job. I remember her from Leafs TV, which still sucks.

Top Bottom