• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Zuccarello also might or might not play.

So the long story short is that the Leafs are playing against...somebody tonight at MSG.

Heretic

I still watched every game of Montreal's awful tank season, even though I knew losing would be better for the team, I still got pissed watching them lose.

When the Ducks tanked 3 seasons ago I was furious. Going to the Ponda Center was a damn chore. But what I hated most was that after every win I swore we were about to turn it around...

It sucked!

Heretic

The opposite angle where you don't see the skates because of the wall made it look like a definite penalty. Now I'm fine with it not called. Looks like maybe a hook but not e be new on the hands or body. Looks like stick to stick contact

But they completely ignore the interference on Getzy RIGHT before that one. It actually separated Getzy from that play.

By tanking you mean we had Carlyle?
Yup. Not even Bruce could save that season.

Samyy

Loov scores 2
Brown gets another assist (pretty damn good play as well)
Good outing by Gibson

The AHLs new OT format is also pretty fun, 3 mins of 4 on 4 and then 4 minutes of 3 on 3.

But they completely ignore the interference on Getzy RIGHT before that one. It actually separated Getzy from that play.

Yup. Not even Bruce could save that season.

Agreed that was textbook interference.

That season I realized Carlyle is coaching the same way as ever but the game changed and he hates youth. He only seemed to do well with two elite hall of fame defenseman on his team.

Apologies for my typos past couple of days. I need to check spelling more often. (OnePlus one is hard to use one handed)

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
This is new. The Garden now has custom lighting schemes.

b0C0xh1.jpg

Agreed that was textbook interference.

That season I realized Carlyle is coaching the same way as ever but the game changed and he hates youth. He only seemed to do well with two elite hall of fame defenseman on his team.

Apologies for my typos past couple of days. I need to check spelling more often. (OnePlus one is hard to use one handed)

Ewd0qpD.jpg

zroid

Banned
Hometown Hockey started. Seems like it could be neat.

They're in London, so I think they'll be doing stories on Kadri and Doughty.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Really mixed up lines tonight. Interesting.

Duclair-St.Louis-Nash
Kreider-Brassard-Stempniak
Hagelin-Hayes-Zuccarello
Glass-D.Moore-Miller

McDonagh-Girardi
Staal-Klein
J.Moore-Hunwick

Lundqvist

At least I got The Duke on the MSL-Nash line like I wanted!

Parch

So Hometown Hockey is going to be all about how great it is to be there, a bunch of screaming locals, and player histories. Yawn.

McLean banned from the main studio and reduced to doing a show in a truck. Oh how the mighty have fallen.

Top Bottom