• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

he loves it

He gets the satisfaction that they're annoyed by him. Quack. Quack.

867901485.gif

Ducks with 17-3 shot advantage. Only up by 1? Better pour it on in the 2nd

Fei

Mezsaros / Benoit pairing aiming to be this year's McBain / Weber. I don't think they've had a good shift in seven periods yet.

Cake Boss

Banned
Kinda crazy how the media is taking into this analytics stuff. The Sabres broadcast showing up corsi numbers lol.

Soon enough Corsi will be added to the NHL stats sheets just like +/-

Fei

Kinda crazy how the media is taking into this analytics stuff. The Sabres broadcast showing up corsi numbers lol.

Soon enough Corsi will be added to the NHL stats sheets just like +/-

They started doing it last year. They even do a Corsi breakdown by proximity to the net. Analytics will work their way into all broadcasts, just like baseball has adjusted. Old folks can just ignore them if they want, but they're not going away.

At the very least, Corsi is a hell of a lot better stat than +/-.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Hey 19&21, mind telling me what goalie brought you your first win by making 27 saves on 28 shots?

Fei

Poor Buffalo. 7 shots through 2 periods. They aren't gonna win a game this year are they?

I remember after free agency some people were saying the Sabres would have some competition finishing last. I was not one of those people. This team might be better than last year, but not much.

And hope that Anaheim player is alright. That looked pretty terrible.

Top Bottom