• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

Montresor

Wow that did look pretty dirty that attempt at a knee on knee by the Colorado player.

The narrative was beautiful. Great hit by Robidas. McLeod with a dirty knee attempt on Rielly which Rielly narrowly avoids and which ends up hurting McLeod (he was slow to the bench). Then Phaneuf goes for a big hit, McGinn takes issue and takes a dumb retaliatory penalty, and then Our Captains almost fight. I even saw Phaneuf motioning to take off his helmet before the refs swooped in.

Yes that narrative is tainted with my rosw-coloured glasses.

Oomph this game is really good. Percy was great on that power play.

Varlamov is a boss today.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
We had more shots in that period than the Isles have in the entire game. Still tied.

That JT goal was a real back breaker. Can't let that happen. Islanders fans in the building really got back into it after that. And while our first couple of PPs were really great looking even though they didn't score, that last one was pretty much classic Rangers.

And, of course, the JT goal was all Kostka's fault. Not his first major fuckup of the game, either. I see a press release announcing his assignment to Hartford in the near future.

867964622.gif

Pretty play. Perry and Getzlaf with the assists who have recorded points in each of the first 4 games.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Wow Pearcy looks like a stud, not like that fake Brian Leetch Dopeystats king Jake Gardiner.

Means a lot from you Cake Boss. <3

I hope Percy turns out well. It's a miracle he went so under the radar in Toronto.

He was a first round draft pick and he got pretty much zero buzz since he was drafted until now.

Cake Boss

Banned
The fuck is wrong with the Avs offence? Their top 6 is deep as fuck. Johnson and Barrie seem to be doing a good job getting them the puck, so I don't get it.

Top Bottom