• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

I have a feeling that this year scoring will see a jump.

A few more 90+ and 100 point guys as well as more 40+ goal guys.

I could see it. Crosby and Stamkos are good bets for 100+ if healthy. Guys like Getzlaf, Seguin, Malkin, and Ovechkin could get up to ~90+. Tavares, MacKinnon, Giroux, Parise, Benn, and Perry could get into the 80+ range.

I would love to see an across the board increase in numbers. Makes it a bit more fun.

im thinking hes looking like a 40g-30a player this year.

So basically finally getting to what he was projected to be when he was drafted. Took him longer than it should have but it's nice he might actually get there.

Linesman just got murdered by a slapshot in the Stars game.

EDIT: Pretty sure his ankle just got shattered. Never actually seen a linesman have to leave the game before.

Osorio

Not a bad period. First five minutes were rough but we started to lock it down after.

We're definitely playing with apprehension. Then again, Tampa can take advantage of our mistakes much better than Philly or Florida can

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Can the OT for next month please be "Nobody cares about your fantasy team" thanks in advance.

images

Kesler barely even touched Grossman, dude's knee went out on him. Give it a rest, Philly losers.

Skate to skate contact, it looks like. Really unfortunate.

Knee went into the boards and skated off without much weight on the left leg. We're not going to have any defensemen left by the end of the month.

edit: or he could be back on the bench.

Var

Skate to skate contact, it looks like. Really unfortunate.

Knee went into the boards and skated off without much weight on the left leg. We're not going to have any defensemen left by the end of the month.

edit: or he could be back on the bench.

Nope. Having no defenseman might be preferable to Grossmann though.

Top Bottom