• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Habs looked like garbage for 10 mins but some really good shifts in the second half
Eller and Sekac were owning the Bruins, if only Bourque could pot some of these passes. Some really good cycling by them and the 4th line.

purg3

slept with Malkin
Damn, hope he's okay. Doesn't look good. Looks like he took a slapshot to the back of the neck after being knocked down from behind.

fourlights-300x229.jpg

Pickard's reaction at going in after traveling today.

One time I was playing with a guy from New Zealand and I was acting like I didn't know the difference between Australia and New Zealand, someone asked him why he wasn't talking and I go "His kangaroo is probably sleeping." Then I got a message, "We have kiwi you fuck!"

Acid08

Banned
Sounds like Stalock has been our best player so far, stoked to see Burns with a goal and Mueller with his first NHL point.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I worked with a guy from New Zealand and if you assumed he was Australian he would want to rip your throat out.

The way this game is going, we're gonna have a record breaking amount of penalties in it. What the fuck.

edit: Why the fuck is Guenin even playing? Goddamnit Roy just stop.

Top Bottom