• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

Berra's injured? Really?

The Avs look to be having the same luck the Blue Jays had last year, when their starting pitchers kept dropping like flies.

Dave Naylor is a smart man. The Leafs should not break the proverbial talent bank to get Stall. It's not worth it.

Stall's a hardworking player and a good guy, but his best years are likely behind him, and he's not worth giving up potential elite players like Gardiner or Kadri for him.

http://www.tsn.ca/talent/naylor-leafs-gms-should-take-pledge-of-patience-1.108648

I'd be pissed if they made the trade.

They made a good point on Leafs Lunch yesterday. If the Leafs got Staal, they would not be closer to being a contending team. Staal is a player that a team would trade for if a.) they had the pieces to spare and b.) if they needed someone to help them get a Cup.

Xeteh

What in the fuck happened? Berra is dead now? We're up 1? Wat.

Tanguay scored a minute something in from Nate and Briere. Players crashed in the net Mitchell pushed a Sen player in to Berra while he was going in for a bit of a poke check and immediately reached for his head and fell back.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Malhotra has been such a great pickup. Third in the NHL for face offs, and takes so much defensive pressure off of Plekanec.

They made a good point on Leafs Lunch yesterday. If the Leafs got Staal, they would not be closer to being a contending team. Staal is a player that a team would trade for if a.) they had the pieces to spare and b.) if they needed someone to help them get a Cup.

I agree 100%

I like Leafs Lunch quite a bit. It's much better than Hockey Central, because Kypreos and MacLean get annoying and have such big egos.

So...does that mean Brodeur is def going to the Avs now?

Sounds like a good idea.

Poor Avs. I like their franchise and their jerseys, though not as much as the Leafs, Oilers or Flyers. Who would've thought that the Flyers -- who had hideous jerseys for such a long time -- would come out with some of the best.

Top Bottom