• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

The only people who believe Rask would've had a Vezina year are the same people who make comments on NHL posts on Facebook.

SORRY SMILEY, SEARCH UR FEELINGZ.

Var

So, I finally got NHL 15. Why am I not able to sim to my next shift in career mode? Surely, I must be missing something here.

So, I finally got NHL 15. Why am I not able to sim to my next shift in career mode? Surely, I must be missing something here.

It's actually a really fun game, gameplay wise...

But it's just missing basic shit. Like that for example.

It also bothers me that I can't edit players. REIMER WEARS VAUGHNS NOW.

Samyy

868074548.gif

So adorable :<

Messaging Sanjuro on steam right now. He wanted me to tell you all that he is really enjoying watching this heated battle between Montreal and his Boston Bruins. He wishes all 82 games were against the Canadiens because they are so much fun to watch.

And that the Seguin trade was a good one.

Messaging Sanjuro on steam right now. He wanted me to tell you all that he is really enjoying watching this heated battle between Montreal and his Boston Bruins. He wishes all 82 games were against the Canadiens because they are so much fun to watch.

And that the Seguin trade was a good one.

God how long has Sanjuro been banned for?

It's a good night when the West beats the East (outside of the Leafs, of course).

The Isles really need to slow this good start down. We need their playoff spot.

Var

I am not able to make it down to Dallas for the flyers game saturday, but I might be down for the Pens game in March. If I can make it you have to meet up with me for beers afterwards. If for some unholy reason the pens win, we can bitch about the refs together.

kingslunk

I am not able to make it down to Dallas for the flyers game saturday, but I might be down for the Pens game in March. If I can make it you have to meet up with me for beers afterwards. If for some unholy reason the pens win, we can bitch about the refs together.

Absolutely.

Hit me up when the date gets closer.

Top Bottom