• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

I didn't expect that kind of outburst, but it was great to see. The Leafs really turned it around and got their legs.

Nice goal by Polak, and Kessel's, of course. Good to see Clarkson put it on net and get rewarded. As the announcers said, he's been playing well with his mask on and not worrying about being a goon.

The Leafs could've scored another if it wasn't for that one early whistle, when Halak lost the puck in his cover-up and the one Isle had no stick.

As for Clutterbuck: It's not good to see a guy injured, but kind of just that he got payback, in a sense. That one hit was dirty, but he never got called for it.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I didn't expect that kind of outburst, but it was great to see. The Leafs really turned it around and got their legs.

Nice goal by Polak, and Kessel's, of course. Good to see Clarkson put it on net and get rewarded. As the announcers said, he's been playing well with his mask on and not worrying about being a goon.

The Leafs could've scored another if it wasn't for that one early whistle, when Halak lost the puck in his cover-up and the one Isle had no stick.

As for Clutterbuck: It's not good to see a guy injured, but kind of just that he got payback, in a sense. That one hit was dirty, but he never got called for it.

I think Buttercup is the reason we're in the lead. He pissed the Leafs off.

Kessel with two goals? Clarkson scores?

xkD954A.gif

pringles

If Wings had a bad PP this game would already be over.

Unfortunately, they have the worst PP in the history of hockey so Montreal still has a great chance to win.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Looks like we're going to get one of those games where we are clenching our butts until the last seconds of the game.

Leafs playing like complete shit in the third.

Top Bottom